Chapter 81

"Drunk in your love"

This chapter is dedicated to my beautiful reader OwenFlavia I appreciate you.

Chapter 81

Catherine continued to rummage through her box. She has been doing so for a while now. She huffed angrily and wiped away the sweats on her forehead with her finger. It was messing up her makeup when she wasn't even ready yet.

"I don't even know what to wear. I am so frustrated as it is right now." She murmured to herself.

Ace would be picking her up soon and she was yet to get dressed.

Last night was like a movie to her. Everything changed in an instant.

Ace acted like a completely different person. She was enamored and moved to tears by his words.

She never could have imagined that Ace Hampton would pour out his heart for her in such manner.

He asked her out on a date and here she was, looking for a dress to wear.

She grabbed a black short leggings, a black camisole and a green long shirt with a green baseball cap. and walked towards the full length mirror. She pressed the outfit against her naked body and focused at her reflection on the mirror.

 She pressed the outfit against her naked body and focused at her reflection on the mirror

The dress would be perfect on her.

She walked away from the mirror and hurriedly put on the dress. She put on the baseball cap on her head and straightened her back to give herself a nice posture.

"Beautiful." She mumbled then giggled softly. It was like a dream to her.

It was finally happening.

Ace is taking her on a date after confessing to her.

She couldn't sleep throughout the night. She stayed awake, watching over him and to make sure that he was real. To make sure that all he told her really came out of his mouth.

No matter how much she doubted it, it was the truth. Before he left that morning he reminded her of the date and time. That action furthermore prove that he was real. As real as her golden hair.

She grabbed her silver watch on the drawer and put it around her wrist then grabbed her black handbag which she got in London a few weeks ago.

She picked up her phone that was laying carelessly on the bed and opened the camera app. She took a few selfies which she would post on social media later in the night. She walked out of her room and when she got downstairs Ace was already waiting for her.

"What the hell. You should have called me to let me know that you're here. When did you came?" Catherine queried nervously which caused Ace to smile. Her being nervous amuse and pleases him. He found her cute like that.

"Just a few minutes ago, it's nothing to worry yourself with." He explained. He walked towards her and caressed her cheek leisurely. "You look beautiful as always in this fit, I love it."

Catherine smiled bashfully and placed her palm on the spot Ace's hand touch.

"Thank you," She whispered.

"Shall we go now?" He asked and she nodded her head.

She was excited to spend the whole day with Ace. The thought of spending the next 10 to 11 hours with him makes her smile. It pleased her.

******

Their date started at the mall. Ace took her to the mall where he bought cute stuffs for her and even got her a teddy bear.

They walked inside the photograph section of the mall and took some cute pictures simply because Catherine wanted to.

She wanted to hold on to the memories of their date both physically and emotionally.

"Is this really necessary?" Ace asked, he stared at the camera in front of them and shook his head. "Whatever, let's get it done with." Even though he wasn't a fan of pictures he still did it because Catherine wanted to, and also to make her happy.

"Do you want to watch football?" Ace asked her. His hand holding hers as they walk along the sidewalk.

"You are going to play?"

"Not really, I will be watching. But I can play if you promise to cheer loudly for me." He retorted and she nodded her head quickly. She wanted to see Ace play football even if it's the last time. She might not see him playing again because everyone knows that he would take over from his mother the moment he graduates from college.

"I will be your biggest fan, Babe." She whispered to him and peck his lips. Ace closed his eyes and smiled.

"Let's go then."

A football court was nearby and some boys were playing in it.

"Excuse me," Ace called. "Do you mind if I join a team? My girl would like to watch me play."

Everyone smiled and Catherine covered her face with her palm.

"Who would refuse Ace Hampton? Of course you are welcome to join us." One if the boys said.

Ace peeled off his shirt from his body and hand and towards Catherine who was already sitting at the bench. He placed the shirt on her hands and squatted down in front of her so that they were at a eye level. "Wish me good luck."

She brushed his hair with her fingers and grinned widely. "You are the best."

Ace joined the other boys at the field and they started playing.

Catherine watched Ace play and cheered loudly for him. She claps and scream his name.

"Go Babe!"

"You're the fucking best!"

"Ace Hampton!"

"I adore you!"

"Catherine's Man."

All eyes were on her as she screamed. While some actually found her behavior cute, some were displeased because she was disturbing them.

Later in the evening Ace took her to a restaurant. He wanted to treat her to a dinner. To give her a complete date night.

To make her feel like a woman.

Contrary to what Catherine thought they weren't eating inside the restaurant but in the compound.

The restaurant was a popular one, although he could get a table if he wanted to, he preferred staying outside and enjoy fresh air.

The compound was decorated with colorful lights and beautiful serene from the status in the compound.

It was worth seeing.

"What else do you have planned for me tonight?" Catherine questioned with her eyebrow raised and Ace smirked. He was glad that she enjoyed every bit of their date so far.

"You'll see."