Chapter 38

EPISODE 38

Catherine's POV:

Catherine's POV

It is today and I'm so f**king nervous.

I have to look my best.

I have to go to a salon and make my hair, I have to fix my nails and shave my eyebrows.

Yes, today I'm getting on my way of transcending into a real adult.

I just can't wait for it to all happen.

"Why are you so excited?" Vivian asked me, I was inside the living room with a bowl of popcorn and a drink while watching a  K-drama   that I saw on Netflix last night.

I guess Vivian is that one person that was create to always spoil my happiness.

"Nothing much, I'm just excited for prom." I responded with a smile on my face.

I continued watching TV while waiting patiently for her to f**k off.

She roll her eyes and walked away.

Huuh! Mood spoiler.

I couldn't stop thinking about what today would be like.

At noon, I got dressed and leave the house. I was on my way to make my hair and nails.

I am so excited for tonight, I want to have fun for the last time and be happy: a bitch can have fun too.

"What would you like to do with your hair?" The salon woman asked me.

"I want it to be curly and wavy," i responded. She smiled and told me to sit down.

"For prom night?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"That is so sweet, I remember my prom day in high school, it was so much fun, I lost my v card that night." She said and laughed.

I am not going to lose my virginity to any random boy in school. I have it directed all in my head how my first time would be and it's not losing it to any random person.

I want it to be with the guy I love and trust, the boy I share a bond with, not just anybody.

"That is crazy," i told her and shook my head.

"Baby girl, you are yet to experience the spirit of prom night, you're going to lose it to that boy you secretly love, mark my words."

No. I'm not going to think about it.

Ace won't have sex with me. He might have touched me and kissed me but sex is a whole level.

I have to stop thinking about sex and get this hair done with, I only have a few hours before I start getting ready.

"Good for you." I said to lighten the mood.

****

I look so different. A whole lot different.

I've never touched my hair before and now I look like a woman.

I love it!

My nails were painted red and they are beautiful too.

It was 6:45 p.m and I've already took my bath and started getting ready.

A black beautiful long gown is waiting for me on the bed, including my matching red underwear.

I know what you're thinking, and yes, I went all out for tonight, haha.

In the next fifteen minutes Ace will come and pick me up.