Chapter Twenty-five

EPISODE 25_ LET'S HAVE A CHAT.

Catherine's POV:

"Do you know what I hate the most?" He whispered to me.

How am I supposed to know that?  I don't know anything about him, of course except for his last name and except for the fact that he believes me whenever and however he wants even in my own house.

"Do you know that I hate people who tried to put up a font that they are strong but they are dying silently inside you had that kind of person Catherine. Right now you're trying to act strong but you are really scared. Your eyes are wide, your hands are shaking and you are tapping your legs nervously on the floor.

Of course I know that you are scared,  but you know what? I love it. I love how scared you are. I love it when your eyes widen. I love it when your mouth quiversI love it when you shed tears." He told me.

A monster.

He is really a monster.

Who would relish on someone else's pain? Who would love seeing people cry? Especially a girl? How is that normal? I just don't understand what I did to him that will require such wickedness from him, I did nothing to him, I did nothing wrong.

"Please... please Ace,  you are hurting me." I whispered.

I wanted to shout. I didn't want to look weak to him. but my uncle and his wife are not the kind of people to believe it when I tell them that Ace was actually bullying me.

They wouldn't rather I will get blamed for it. oh yeah I've had my aunt telling me that I wear tight dresses and they show my curves, I don't understand the kind of dress she wants to wear,  I don't understand if she wants me to wear baggy dresses because the ones I wear show my curves.

This is what I was endowed with naturally and I won't hide it because someone is jealous of it.

"You are the one delaying this Catherine, just say the word and I will leave right now. Are you going to entertain Anitra Steel or not?" He asked me.

I know what he wants to hear and I'm going to say it just for him to leave me alone,  just for me to concentrate on my studies. I can't afford to not study tonight. I can't afford to entertain him tonight so I've got to do what he wants so that he can just leave me the hell alone.

"Yes, of course yes, I won't talk to him, I won't say anything to him, I will do whatever you want, but please just..... just leave me alone." I begged.

He removed his hand from my neck then caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.

"Be a good girl Catherine, be a good girl because if you disobey me it will be bad for you,  very bad and I would hate for you to get hurt." He said then started walking towards the window. "I'll see you in school tomorrow."

After he left, I sat down on the ground and started crying.

Why?

Just why did he decided to torture me? I did nothing to him, absolutely nothing.

I'm glad that I'm finally going to graduate from high School. He won't have his way with me anymore, he won't bully me anymore. After graduation everybody will go their own ways and we will lose contact with each other. I can't wait for it to come. I am desperate to get out of this place, this country.

"I don't blame him though, we have exams tomorrow but he is parading everywhere trying to make me cry. Well what did I  expect from a pampered only child? What did I expect from a genius that has an IQ of over 200? Of course he will be an arrogant prick, a bad boy that loves seeing me cry, the bad boy that loves making me cry, loves making my heart race, and loves making me think twice about myself.

I feel like two different people. I hate the way you make me feel. Sometimes it makes me love him, sometimes he makes me hate him. I don't like this dual personality of mine,  I don't like it at all,  I just want it to all stop,  I want everything to stop.

What do I like about him? I know that he is handsome, has a bad boy aura and is very rich but those things did not attract me before. What exactly attracted me to Ace Hampton?  I don't understand what it is about him. I don't understand why I'm so confused about him. I don't understand why he is dedicated to ruining my life.

One thing is for sure, I'm not giving him my heart. if he owns that little part of me then he's going to destroy me totally,  he is going to finish me and I really don't want that to happen.

I got up from the floor and carried the bowl to where I was reading, I dropped the bowl on the floor and sat down on my chair then put my two feet inside the bowl filled with water.

It wasn't necessary though,  my encounter with his Ace has chased the sleep in my eyes away,  he is really a mood destroyer.

After reading for the next 3 hours, I checked my phone and it was past 12 midnight so I went to bed and called it a day.

I woke up at 7:30 a.m. the next morning and took my bath, brushed my teeth and got ready for school. After wearing my uniform I carried my backpack and went downstairs. My uncle and Aunt were already at the dining table.

"Good morning." I greeted both of them.

My uncle nodded his head and Vivian ignored me.  well who cares if she ignored me?  she isn't worth my greeting in any way.

I pulled out a chair and sat down.

Vivian made chicken stew for breakfast. I quickly ate my food and drank my juice then grabbed my backpack to leave.

"Thank you for the food, I'm going to school now." I announced and turned my back to leave.

"Catherine." My uncle called me and I turned around to look at him.

"Let's have a chat before you leave." He told me.

What are we going to talk about?

I'm nervous.

T.b.c

Vote and comment
Xoxo