Chapter Twenty-three

Episode 23_ What you couldn't do.

Ace's POV:

At 6:30pm I carried my backpack and got out of the forest house, I got inside my car and drove off.

That woman knows which button to push in order to rule me up. I hate the fact that I let her get to me.

On my way I called Liam.

Liam, Anitra, Kisa and  I were friends since I was in kindergarten. Before my dad and i moved to London when I was 8. Even when I came back from London we were still best of friends until Anitra's stupid ass betrayed me by sleeping with my fiance.

No matter how many years has passed I still can't get through the fact that he did that. He truly did it and didn't care to defend himself. When the heat was hot on him he left the country and now he is back and for what?

I know there is more to his arrival and I'm going to find out what it is soon.

I hate how he kept going closer to Catherine. The thought of both of them alone pisses me off.

I hate this.

"Hey man." Liam said.

"Hey, Veronica and I will be going to Queens house tonight, just in case." I told him.

"Queens house? Why?" He asked me.

"Why would I go there at night? Of course for dinner with dearest mother." I said and sighed. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Got it." He said and hanged up the phone.

When I drove inside my house, I stopped the car at the parking lot and got out of the car. I grabbed my backpack from the passengers seat and headed inside the house.

Veronica was already sitting down on a couch wearing a designer dress and a glass of red wine in her hand.

At 42 she still look so beautiful, if only her heart is as beautiful as she looks.

I hate the fact that I took after her. Tough f**king luck.

"You are late." She said when I walked pass her and headed for the staircase.

"Does it matter?" I asked sarcastically.  My mother and I don't have a good relationship. Ever since I was 15 when my father died. A woman who preferred her billions and status in the society than her husband is not supposed to be called a mother.

A woman who works in her company while her husband fight for his life in the hospital should not be a mother. A woman who forces a marriage on her only son even when he doesn't want it shouldn't be called a mother.

I am my mother's son. I took after her in my ways and I hate her more for it.

"You have fifteen minutes to get ready, Ace. I'm not in the mood for your silliness tonight." She snapped.

I wanted to reply back but I quickly stopped myself.

It wasn't worth it. I am tired as it is and wouldn't want anybody to add to it.

My luck.

******

I sit down beside Kisa on the dining table while our parents talk about the marriage.

I picked up the glass of water in front of me and took a sip.

"Kisa and I will be right back." I said and grabbed her hand. She looked up at me and her eyes darted to that of Veronica.

I squeezed her hand hard under the table and she stood up with a jerk.

She started walking out of the dining room and I followed her. Instead of going outside like I said we headed to her room. Immediately she opened the door and walked in, i followed her and closed the door behind me. I turned her around and pressed her against the wall, my hand around her neck.

She whimpered and her eyes widened. "Ace." She whispered.

"What did I tell you, Queens? I told you to say that you're no longer interested, isn't that what I said? Are you testing me right now?" I asked her.

She stared I my eyes and whimpered again.

"You are hurting me." She said as her eyes brimmed with tears.

I don't manhandle girls, never had and never will but when it comes to talking some sense into Kisa Queens then I'm ready to manhandle her a little.

"Are you going to be a good girl, when we leave you tell Daddy and mommy that you're no longer interested, can you do that for me?" I asked her.

"Ace....."

"Can you do that for me?" I asked yet again. I hate this. She was my friend but since she started biting more than she could chew, since she cheated on me she had become nothing but an unnecessary burden.

"I love you, I love you." She whispered. I tightened my hand a little around her neck, enough for her not to talk.

"I would have believed you three years ago." I whispered. "Not anymore. Will you do as I say or not?"

"Ace please, I....." I cut her off with another squeeze.

"Yes or no."

"Yes.....yes." she stammered.

Good.

I have achieved why I came here tonight.

I removed my hand from her and stepped back.

"You can remove the engagement ring right after that. Oh, you can sell it on throw it inside the ocean, I don't give a f**k." I said and walked out of the room.

I straightened my shirt and smirked.

One problem solved.

"Where is Kisa?" David Queens asked.

"She said she's tired and would like to call it a night." I responded calmly. "Mother, are we leaving together or not?"

She glared at me and quickly softened her face. "Thank you for having us." She said to David Queens and his wife.

"Thanks for coming, we will keep in contact."

As I walked outside the house, mother's driver opened the door for me and I got inside the car. Few minutes later mother get inside the car beside me.

"What did you do?" She asked without looking at me.

"What you should have done a long time ago."

T.B.C

Please vote and comment 💕

Eroticmama.