Chapter 50

EPISODE 50

Catherine's POV:

I don't know what to do.

I couldn't leave the both of them alone, fighting. But I also couldn't go closer to them,  I didn't want to get hit.

I was torn between two decisions.

I didn't know which one to go for or which one to do. I just today stared at them not until Liam wanted to punch Anitra that I had to snap out of my thinking and do something really fast.

"What is going on here?  What the hell is wrong with both of you!  We are celebrating our graduation and here you are fighting!  I don't understand what is going on.  Why are you guys fighting? " I yelled, my voice rising and lowering at the same time.

They separated from each other and Liam glared at me,  I don't know what the f*** Anitra must have told him but he seems so f****** angry with me.

"What is going on?"  I asked this time nervously.

" You know what I have always been telling us to get you back but seriously it is better this way you are a problem more than you are worth. " Liam said to me and my eyes widened.

I was angry and sad at the same time. Why would he say that to me? Why would he address me that way? Why would he think that Ace is better without me?

I just don't understand what Anitra must have told him that made him say what he said to me.

I glanced at Anitra and he was smiling sardonically.

He wasn't even trying too hard that he might have said something very upsetting that made the calm Liam say such hurtful words to me and it sure might have provoked him but what exactly did he do and what did he  say?

"What the hell is going on? What did you say, Anitra?  What is Liam talking about?" I questioned curiously.

" I didn't say anything bad love I just told him that you enjoy my dick more than that of Ace,  is that right? " He said and my eyes widened. He didn't just say that,  he didn't just say what I thought he said.

what the f***!

I have never had any sexual relationship with Anitra,  why would he go behind my back to say we had something when we didn't.

Liam rushed him again trying to punch him but Anitra dodge the punch.

"Liam please,  Anitra was just trying to provoke.  you we had nothing we are just friends we don't have any relationship like that. I swear to God we are just friends." I tried to say to Liam.

He straightened himself and dust his rough suit jacket before walking away.

I was so mad that I slapped Anitra so hard across the face. His face jerked to the left and I puffed out a breath.

It was disgusting,  the fact that he back talked to me and lied against me when in fact he knew that it wasn't true.

Why would he do that? I thought he was my friend,  I thought we were cool.

I can't imagine that I fell for his charm,  from the start he wanted to use me to get back at Ace and I let him, oh goodness,  I f****** let him.

I just hope that Liam doesn't say anything about this to Ace. It would spoil everything for me and I don't want that.

"You disgust me, Anitra.  I thought we were friends but I guess I was wrong,  you are not my friend,  you were just trying to use me.  I regret ever talking to you."  I said to him, He chuckled and rubbed his cheek where I slapped him then smiled again.