Chapter 51

EPISODE 51

Catherine's POV:

I was hot for him. I didn't even care about any other things at that point, I just wanted him inside me real quick.

I quickly unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it down his shoulders, my eyes still fixed on him.

He smiled and dusted his fingertip on my lips "You are beautiful." He whispered before yanking the front of my dress down causing my breasts to spill out. He pinched my already hard nipples and I cried out. I needed him so much.

He did the same thing again and I gasped loudly, pushing my breast to his face before he took it inside his mouth , sucking and pinching me until I was begging.

He released my breath and continued his assault on my collarbone.

Jesus.

I might just come while he does that.

He pulled my dress up to my waist and his hand already between my legs, his hand on top of my coochie.

I just needed him to touch me there before I lost it.

"I can smell your arousal, Butterfly. Are you wet for me?" He asked me, a playful smirk on his lips.

I wanted to smack that smirk off his face but I nodded my head instead.

He pushed my underwear aside and slipped two fingers inside me. I gasped and moaned at the same time while Ace let out a low grunt.

"You are tight, butterfly. " He whispered into my hair as he continued to fuck me with his fingers. I couldn't help the loud cry that slipped from my lip the moment he smacked my ass.

"Fuck!" I yelled and threw my head back. I was so close. So close.

Ace removed his fingers abruptly and stood up from the couch with me wrapped around him like a glue.

Why the hell did he do that? I was about to come.

I was so close.

I was pissed off.

He brought me down and stepped back to look at my almost naked body.

"Sorry love, you don't get to come now. I want you to come all over my cock." He said and winked at me.

Oh my goodness.

He smirked and started removing his belt.

"I can't wait to fuck you." He said and threw his belt aside then pushed his pants and his boxer brief down, standing before me in all his glory.

He was well built. His body was ripped with muscles, I wanted to run my hands down his six packs and touch his cock that was sitting pretty between his legs, long and hard for me.

Ace is a fine man. He is.

He grabbed his cock and stroked himself three times before walking towards me. He quickly turned me around and pushed me towards the couch so that I was kneeling on top of it with my ass up.

He squeezed my ass and I moaned softly, biting my lip to stop any embarrassing words from coming out.

He slapped my ass twice in a roll and I cried out, tears gathering in my eyes and I was beyond turned on.