Chapter Fifteen

EPISODE 15_ WILL IT BREAK OR MAKE HER?

Catherine woke up from sleep and her eyes with the back of her hand.
What sort of dream is that?

Why is she seeing little children in her dream? And why is the little boy named Ace?

She was confused, she glanced at the digital clock on her nightstand and groaned. It is five minutes after six in the morning.

She stepped down from the bed and walked inside her bathroom.  After taking her bath, she went back inside her room and went through her closet, getting ready for school.

After buttoning up her shirt, she grabbed her school jacket from the couch and slipped her arms in it.

She did a light make-up on her face and let her hair down for the first time since she started school in RHS. Her golden hair looked so beautiful on her when let down but she normally pack it up in a ponytail because that shit us so freaking long.

While let down the length of her hair is hitting her ass, but when packed in a high ponytail it reaches her hip.
Catherine sighed softly and brushed her fingers through her hair. The dream she has this morning still occupies her mind so very much.
She was confused.

                           *****

Catherine and Talia sat down on a bench while watching the football team playing ball.

"I can't believe Ace let him play with them again." Talia said and shook her head.

"Who?" Catherine asked, confused.

"Anitra Steele."

She looked at the field and saw that Ace was crying the ball. He looked so natural on the field, like he was born for this.

She glanced at Anitra and her heart sinks. He looked up at her almost immediately and their eyes met, he winked at her before going back to what he was doing.

Catherine closed her eyes and sighed softly, she doesn't want to think about Ace or even look at him but she couldn't help herself.

"Their is this party that I'm invited to tonight, I'd like you to come with me." Talia said while eating her mac n cheese.

Catherine raised her eyebrows in question at her and she shrugged. "It is a birthday party, you might want to dress up sexily. Our classmates will be there, it is Kisa's birthday party."

Catherine quickly shook her head. Even if she was considering going to the birthday party before, now that she knows whose birthday it is she won't go anymore.
Not Kisa's birthday.
That devil.

"No Talia, you know that Kisa hates me." She said and shook her head.

" You are going with me, she won't do a thing to you. Come on, say yes, I really want to spend sometimes with you."

Catherine thought about it for awhile. Kisa will be too busy to notice her. It won't hurt a strand of her to be there and try to live life for once.

"What do you say you? like to come with me?" Talia asked.

Catherine thoughts about it for a long time, she was confused, she really really tried to believe that Kisa Queens wont bully her or embarrass her in her party.

Catherine thought about it for a while,  she really wanted to go to the birthday party but she was scared. She sighed softly and nodded her head.

"Okay,  I shall go with you." She responded.
Talia grinned widely and took Catherine's hand in hers.

"You are so sweet,  I promise you wont regret this." She says,  Catherine nods her head absentmindedly.

When Talia dropped Catherine at home,  she took her time searching around her closet for a dress to wear to the birthday party.
She understand that most of their school mates will be there so she have to wash up nice.

She grabbed a red dress from the back of her closet,  she couldn't remember when she bought the dress but it looked sexy as hell.

She ran back to her room and placed the dress neatly on her bed, she took a deep breath and placed a red shoe beside it.

Catherine bite her lip and giggled.
This isn't her. Could it be that she is slowly coming out of her shell?
Wearing a sexy as hell red dress and a red fuck-me shoes, she shook her head and smiled.

"Why do you look so happy today, Cat?" Hailey asked inquisitively.
Catherine smiled innocently and tucked away a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Nothing, seriously.i was just wondering...."

"Wondering what?"

"Do you think that Mr Malcom will let me leave early today? I have to go somewhere by 8pm tonight, I can't miss it."
"We close by 10/11pm, a three or four hours break won't hurt. Just make sure to tell him as soon as possible." Hailey said sweetly. She tapped Catherine's back gently and walked away through the back door.

Catherine knocked on Mr Malcolm's office and waited fir an invitation.

"Come in!"

She slowly pushed the door open and walked inside the huge office.

Mr Malcolm looked up from his laptop and smiled when he saw Catherine.

"Catherine, why are you here?" He asked.
Catherine stood there not knowing how to start.

She was somehow scared that he won't let her leave but a deviant part of her is optimistic that he will let her.

"Catherine? I am waiting sweetheart."

"Can I go home at 8pm please? It is very important that i leave by then." Catherine said and she fixed her eyes on the ground.

"Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you want to go to the hospital?" Mr Malcolm asked but Catherine quickly shook her head in denial.

"No, I'm not sick."
Mr Malcolm sighed in relief and nodded his head "you can go by 8pm."

Catherine's face was full of smiles as she left Mr Malcolm's office. Tonight scares her, she doesn't know what to expect or who to expect, but the thought of doing something she doesn't normally do sent a thrill down her body.

Tonight is dangerous and exciting at the same time.
Will tonight make her it break her?

T.B.C