Chapter Seventeen

EPISODE 17_ I HATE YOU, CATHERINE MEYERS

Catherine's POV:

I am in Montego hotels, serving foods as usual but my mind was faraway.
I can't help thinking about what happened last night.

Why did Ace suddenly decide to bring me home?
Was getting jealous?

What's there to be jealous of, I think he was just in a really bad mood.

Atop searching for the obvious answer , Catherine.
He was just tired.

"Are going okay, Catherine?" Karla catches up with me on my way to the kitchen.

"Ah yes! I am perfectly good." I responded with a smile and continued on my way to the kitchen.
If I dare tell anyone about Ace, I'm sure she will crazy.

"After serving that meal, table no twelve needs to be attend to." She said.

"On it."

****

When I got back at night I was so tired. My body was already aching me. All I wanted to do is have a warm bath and slip under my duvet.

I opened the front door and walked inside then close the door behind me.
I use my flashlight to see my way around, I got to the kitchen and open the fridge then bought out a flask of cold water. I pour some inside a cup and put back the jug in the fridge.

Weekends are really boring. I want Monday to be here so badly so that I can go back to school even though Ace keep making my life hell there.

My phone screen light up I glance down to see a text from an unknown number.

Who is it?

Unknown: Open your window.

Open my window?
I left the kitchen and ran upstairs to my room, I push that door open and ran inside then drop my bag on the bed as I walk slowly to the window.

"Who is it?" I asked but there was no response. I guess the person already left.
I slowly open the window and my face were inches away from Ace.

"A.......Ace?" I stammers.

"Out of the way." Hs grumbled, I shift for him before he jumps inside the room.
What is going on? What I heard doing in my house....in my room?

He stands tall before me wearing a black jeans trouser and a white v neck shirt.
He look so handsome as usual, my slutty inner self whispered.

Shut up Catherine.
Not you drinking him in when you dont know what he's here for.

He brushes his hand on his hair and stare at me.
He started walking loser to me while I unconsciously took a step back from him anytime he comes closer.

There is something about him that looks different tonight.
Something looks different about Ace Hampton, but I can't just place my hand on what it is.

"Stop." He ordered and I stopped moving. Few seconds later his hand was on my cheek and caressing it.

"A.....Ace?"

"Still beautiful," he whispers and pulls a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Still mine."

There was longing in his eyes, it was as I he is in pain.
Who is his?

Does he think of me as someone else?

Before I could know what was happening his mouth was already on mine. My eyes widened and I stood pouted in one place, confused.
My heart was beating fast and I couldn't believe what is happening.

Ace Hampton is kissing me. Really kissing me.
This is unbelievable!

I closed my eyes and savor his mouth on mine, I was afraid to kiss him back because I might be doing it wrong.

I have never kiss anyone before but immediately Ace started kissing me, images of me kissing a boy keep flashing through my vision.

What is going on?
It was still that boy I saw in my dream.
I pull away from Ace and gasped loudly, my eyes were on him, in trying to figure out why he suddenly decide to kiss me.

I don't know Ace that well but i feel like I've known him my whole life.
I feel like I understand him.
I feel like he is burying his pains deep inside him and covering it with his bad boy bully facade.

"Ace?" I whisper.

"I want to f**k you." He said all of a sudden.

"What?" I asked, stunned.

He pushed me on top of my bed and started walking closer.

Is this it?
Is ge planning on r.aping me? Is that what this is all about?

No.
No.
This is impossible.
"Ace? Ace please listen to me, are you okay? What are you doing?" I stammers.

He yanks his shirt over his head and drop it on the floor.
My eye widened and a sob escape my mouth.
This is it.
He's going to take what he wants and leave me helpless here.

I don't know what to do, I know that I can't fight him, I can't do anything I'm helpless and even if he takes advantage of me right now I don't think there's anything I can do about it.

No.
No Catherine, don't think about the worst just stop thinking and focus.

he climbed on top of me and started kissing my face down to my neck down to my collarbone.

I dont know what is going on.
Why is he here tonight and kissing me?
I dont understand what is going on.
I am confused.

He raises his head and stared into my eyes.

"Why did you leave?" He asked.

"Huh?"
I dont understand that question.
Why did i leave? Leave to where?
"Why did you leave me?"

Oh, something is wrong.
He sound broken, he doesn't sound himself.

What is wrong with him?

"Ace? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You said you will come with me to new York, you promised. You promised Catherine and you break that promise." He said and sunk in a sharp breath.

I...I dont know what to say.
I am even more confused right now.
What is he talking about?

"I hate you, Catherine Meyers. I f**king hate you."

T.B.C