Chapter Fourteen

EPISODE 14_ LITTLE GIRL

Ace parked his car under a huge tree inside the forest, he stepped down from the car and gazed up at the house in front of him.

It was a house where he hangs out with his friends. The house was first built as a tent before they turned it into a real house.

A place where they can be themselves and just try to be happy.

Ace started walking towards the house, he unlocked the door and stepped inside.
He stopped abruptly when he heard a voice from inside the house. He didn't know that Liam would be there.

Except for Liam, Kisa and Anitra. No one else knows about the house inside the  woods, and it has been a long time since either Kisa nor Anitra last came to the house.

Ace was sure that he left Liam in school because he had some stuff to take care of after their practice.

He closed the door behind him and walked deeper inside the house that contains just a small living room and a kitchen that has a fridge and microwave and other shit they need when they are there.

When he walked inside the kitchen, he found Kisa standing before the microwave.

He sighed and turned around to walk back inside the living room when she called his name.

"Ace," she called. Ace felt her hands wrapped around his midsection and he groaned. "We can go back to how we used to be, don't make this hard for both of us."

"Enlighten me again on who caused whatever it is that's going on between us?"

He felt her place her head on his back and he gritted his teeth.
Not that her body on his doesn't turn him on, of course it does.
Kisa has a banging body that can bring any man younger or older to his knees.
She's a beauty and it is crazy that Ace doesn't see her this way.

Ace turned around to face her, pinning her down with his eyes.
"What are you doing here, Queens? Are you here to tell me about the dinner? If that's the reason why you are here then I already know about it and I'll be there." He said calmly.

Kisa placed her hand on his cheek, they were almost the same height so it was easy for her to kiss him.

She kissed him for a while and when he wasn't kissing her back, she pulled back to look at his face.

Her stomach feel when she saw the blank look on his face.
The face that used to stare at her in adoration, the eyes that used to stare at her in love now are the same eyes looking at her like she wasn't there.

"Kiss me," she whispered and kissed him again, this time around Ace obliged and kissed her.
He placed his hand on the back of her head and one around her waist.

He carried her up and dropped her on the kitchen counter.
He kissed her fiercely like he has been wanting to do that for awhile now.

When he broke the kiss, Kisa's lips were already bruised and he smirked.

"You look beautiful like that."  He whispered in her ear before retreating and walked out of the kitchen.

Kisa sat there on the kitchen counter, stounded and confused.
She thought that Ace was actually into her. Again.
Unfortunately he was just playing into her game. He wasn't kissing her because he wanted to, he kissed her because he felt like it, if that makes any sense.

"What the fuck is going on with you, Ace Hampton." Kisa muttered under her breath.

_______

A young girl was walking under the rain, she was seen crying her eyes out and she was oblivious to whatever was happening in her surroundings.

A young boy of twelve was sitting down under a huge tree in front of their house and when he saw the girl crying, he wanted to go and talk to her.

He got up from where he was sitting and started walking towards the girl. The girl crossed over to the house right next to the boy's but before she walked across the front porch the boy called out to her.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He asked her. The girl sniffed in and started crying all over again.

The boy was confused, he glanced around them but no one was coming. He didn't know why the girl was crying and why she wouldn't stop crying.

"Were you bullied? Are you looking for your parents? Why are you crying?" He asked gently.

" A....a....dog took my chocolate bar." She said, choking on her words.
The boy stood there for a while. He doesn't know if he should laugh and just walk away or try to pacify the girl. But he couldn't bear to walk away.
He wants to talk to the girl that was crying under the rain and get the both of them out of the rain.

How did the rain catch up with her anyway? And why is she walking alone?

The boy remembered that he had an extra chocolate bar inside the fridge in their house. He wanted to give one to the girl so that she would stop crying but first he had to get them out of the rain.

"Do you want another chocolate bar?" He asked her and she quickly nodded her head. Looking up at him like he was a hero.
The boy grinned at her and took her hand in his.

"Come, I will give you a chocolate bar." He told her. She nodded her head and he led her across the yard and towards the boy's house. When they climbed the front porch the boy stopped walking and turned to face her.

"I have never seen you before, what is your name?" He asked her, the girl took a step back and looked up at him. She looked scared.

" Don't worry, I can tell you mine if you want." He said and she nodded her head.

" I am Ace Cameron Hampton, what is your name?"

T.B.C