Chapter 7: Crumble

Jungkook happily trudges through the snow with a pouty beta in his arms. When they reach the school, the rest of the alphas walk over to them with big smiles.

"You look so cute in the scarf, hoodie, and fluffy socks." Jimin coos when he sees Taehyung wearing the clothes they bought him for his birthday.

"Jungkook dressed me." Taehyung grins and pecks Jungkook's face who freezes in surprise because it is the first time Taehyung has kissed him.

"He did a good job." Jin smiles as he looks at the blushing alpha

"Jungkookie!" A voice rings throughout the school as a beautiful omega that Taehyung has never seen before runs over to Jungkook.

"Eunwoo?" Jungkook asks as he looks at the happy omega.

Taehyung wants to trust Jungkook, but every insecurity fills him when he looks at the gorgeous omega who smells like vanilla and honeysuckle.

"How have you been? We should get lunch together!" The omega happily cheers and moves to hug Jungkook then notices the beta in Jungkook's arms.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in England?" Jungkook asks with gritted teeth.

Taehyung notices Jungkook's agitation and tightened grip around him.

"I'm back. I landed last night. Imo (aunt in korean, he is referring to Jungkook's mother) tried to call you last night, but you didn't answer your phone." Eunwoo pouts and bats his eyes.

"Why are you back? For how long?" Jungkook asks and pulls Taehyung closer.

"I came back to finish my studies here. I'm back to stay." Eunwoo smiles a blinding smile and releases more of his sweet scent.

"We will talk later. I have classes right now." Jungkook mumbles and walks off with Taehyung in his arms.

Who is he? Do I have the right to ask this? Is my fear coming true? It's only been a few days, but I am too attached. Should I run away? I'm scared. I've already gotten used to Jungkook.

"Rose, what's wrong?" Jungkook asks when he notices that Taehyung is not paying attention to anything going on.

"I uh am I someone who is allowed to ask you questions?" Taehyung mumbles without looking at Jungkook.

"You can ask me anything. Nothing is off limits for you." Jungkook softly answers and pulls Taehyung into his lap.

"Wh-Who is h-he?" Taehyung stutters quietly as he thinks about the beyond stunning omega.

"My ex. We broke up because he wanted to go to England for university." Jungkook explains and presses Taehyung to his chest.

"Is he still important?" Taehyung barely whispers while dreading the answer.

"No one is as important as you. He is one of the main families' sons. He's Jin hyung's younger brother. But, other than that, no, he is not important." Jungkook answers softly and pats Taehyung's back.

"How long did you date?" Taehyung asks with a little more confidence.

"Three years."

"That's a long time." Taehyung mumbles quietly.

"It was three years ago, too." Jungkook tells Taehyung while hoping that Taehyung will not worry too much.

"Did you have uh well ..."

"We did." Jungkook mutters quietly.

"Oh." Taehyung nods in understanding.

"I never knotted him though. I've never knotted anyone. I will only knot my mate." Jungkook quickly responds.