Chapter 8: Our World

A quiet cry leaves Taehyung as he looks at the wolf who loves him more than he ever thought he could be loved.

"Thank you." Taehyung whispers as he engraves Jungkook's promise to never make him submit in his heart.

"He is a beta. He can never give you pups." Eunwoo points out with desperation in his voice.

"I don't need pups. I can mark a pup with a family bond and pass the Alpha gene to the pup." Jungkook explains while looking into Taehyung's eyes.

"You can do that?" Taehyung whispers while falling more in love with the alpha.

"I can. I am not related to my parents by blood. The Luna had a hard time conceiving, so they picked an orphan alpha who had not gotten his wolf yet. The Alpha's mark passed the Alpha wolf gene to me. That is why I also have the black wolf." Jungkook explains with a loving smile.

"Really?" Taehyung asks in surprise because no one has ever mentioned this before.

"Really. The pup the Luna just had a few months ago is an omega. She was hoping for an alpha pup to take my gene from me, but that did not happen. Now, she can't have anymore pups because of some complications with the pregnancy. The gene is mine." Jungkook whispers as he gets lost in Taehyung's endlessly deep chocolate brown eyes.

"We're both orphans." Taehyung softly mutters as he begins to understand why this alpha is not like the others. His life has not been perfect or easy. There is a Luna who has been trying to get rid of him his entire life because he's just an adopted wolf without her scent.

Jin watches with a smile as the sweet couple bonds in front of them. He can't stop the warm feeling that fills him as he glances over at the other alpha looking at him with a soft, loving gaze.

"I love you and will wait for you to love me back." Jungkook smiles and gently presses a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"Give me a little time." Taehyung whispers with a soft smile.

"I will give you all of the time you need." Jungkook closes his eyes and presses their foreheads together.

"I just need a little time." Taehyung smiles and snuggles closer to Jungkook.

As they continue to eat, Eunwoo sends pained glances to his brother and angry glares to the happy beta. Taehyung ignores the angry omega because he does not know what else he should do.

After a couple of hours, Taehyung is exhausted, and his eyes are sleepily drooping. When Jungkook notices, he shifts Taehyung in his lap then stands up.

"I'm going to take him home. He's sleepy." Jungkook smiles and gently places a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"Ok. Be safe. Let us know once you are there." Namjoon tells Jungkook as Jungkook walks off with his sleepy love.

"We can go to your home. My apartment is my past. Your world is my world now." Taehyung tells Jungkook and looks into his eyes.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asks in surprise at the sudden change.

"I'm sure. It will definitely take me a while to get used to our world, but I will." Taehyung smiles and plants a soft kiss on Jungkook's nose.

"Our world." Jungkook smiles as the sweet words roll off of his tongue.

"Our world." Taehyung giggles and cups Jungkook's face.

"Is this going at your pace? Are you sure that you are comfortable with this?" Jungkook asks as he looks into Taehyung's warm, chocolate eyes for an answer.

"This is my pace." Taehyung smiles and rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Ok, if you are uncomfortable, tell me. We will leave the moment you tell me." Jungkook tells Taehyung then calls his driver.