Chapter 11: Brave for Once

"Eunwoo." Jin softly says his little brother's name with a sad look in his eyes.

"Hyung, you're supposed to be on my side." Eunwoo cries and covers his face with his hands.

"I am on your side." Jin quickly answers with a sad voice.

"No you aren't! You are on a stranger's side! A beta's side!" Eunwoo shouts as anger and pain glisten in his eyes.

"I am on both of your sides. You both deserve happiness." Jin tells Eunwoo and walks over to his sobbing younger brother.

"You're a liar! You've always hated me being the Luna!" Eunwoo cries and pushes Jin away which causes Namjoon to softly growl in disapproval.

"You are right. I don't want you to be the Luna because I want you to be happy." Jin softly answers and tries to hug Eunwoo again.

"Don't touch me! I hate you!" Eunwoo cries and runs out of the apartment.

Taehyung understands why alphas always run to crying omegas. Their scents are so sad and filled with distress.

"I am really sorry. I didn't realize-"

"Don't apologize, Rose. You have done nothing wrong. We all have different paths to follow, and some paths are harder to start than others." Jungkook quickly interrupts Taehyung and pulls the beta into his arms.

"I want my little brother to be happy and to find an alpha or anyone who cherishes him. I know that he will be very unhappy as the Luna. There are some people who are just made to be Luna and are to be together. And, Taehyung, you are that wolf. You will be a perfect Luna and perfect with Jungkook, and I know that Jungkook will be the perfect Alpha and perfect for you. There are things that if we push it too hard, we will be miserable. We cannot force a door open that is not supposed to be open. There is most likely a monster hiding behind that door." Jin explains to Taehyung with a soft yet sad smile.

"But, there are some doors that need to be forced open because monsters closed them and blocked them. Yours and Namjoon hyung's door needs to be forced open." Jungkook smiles and looks at his hyungs.

"Definitely." Hoseok smiles and nods as he smiles at his closest friends.

"Thank you guys for supporting our relationship." Jin sniffles and snuggles into Namjoon's arms.

"Of course! We will always support you two!" Jimin grins and vigorously nods his head then shoves some of the delicious food in his mouth.

"We all also want you two to figure your shit out." Hoseok huffs at Jimin and Yoongi.

"Like that will ever happen." Jimin snorts and rolls his eyes at Yoongi who huffs and looks away in annoyance.

While Jimin and Yoongi quietly bicker and hiss at each other, Taehyung gets time to bond with Hoseok and gets to know his new boss. Hoseok tries his best to be calm so that the shy beta won't run. He knows that he can be a little too energetic at times.

"So uh your working hours will be flexible since you are a university student. Also! Jin's pastries are delicious and we'll munch on them when there are no customers!" Hoseok happily shouts and bounces in his seat.

"Yummy." Taehyung softly giggles at the thought of the delicious strawberry cake.

As the sunny alpha explains Taehyung's working environment to him, Taehyung notices Jimin pouring salt into Yoongi's drink. So, Taehyung softly gasps as his eyes grow large when Yoongi lifts the drink to his lips.

"Yoongi! No!" Taehyung squeaks, but it is too late. Yoongi instantly gags and spits the drink back into his glass while Jiminn snickers so hard that tears roll down his cheek.