🔞 Chapter 36: Treasure Every Second

"Joonie, thank you for always loving me even when we had to hide our love. I am beyond grateful that you have stood by my side every single moment of my life, through the good and bad times." Jin smiles as he looks up at the strong alpha above him.

"I will always stay by your side, and from now on, it will be as your mate, your alpha." Namjoon lovingly whispers and leans down and kisses the plump lips that always draw him in.

"I love you so much." Jin hums into the kiss and drapes his arms over Namjoon's shoulders and pulls him closer.

"I love you too. I will make you smell like me. No one will ever be able to question whether I am your mate or not. The hickeys I leave on your skin will show everyone who loves you the most. The mark I carve into your shoulder will tell everyone who will always stand by your side." Namjoon huskily rumbles and dips his hips down and presses their hardened members together. 

"You are my alpha." Jin moans and lifts his hips up for more friction.

"Such a gorgeous alpha. My gorgeous alpha." Namjoon growls and lines his dick up with Jin's quivering hole then thrusts in. "Fuck, you've been keeping your ass perfect for me." He pants and presses as deep as he can.

"S-So fucking big!" Jin moans and arches his body up as sweat beads on his lean body.

"All of those pretty, pink dildos are nothing compared to your alpha." The large alpha grunts as his world spins as Jin's warm, wet walls close in around him and suck him up. 

"N-Nothing c-compares to-o m-my J-Joonie!" Jin screams as he claws Namjoon's back.

"Your Joonie, only yours, all yours." Namjoon groans as he powerfully flicks his hips against the back of Jin's thighs. He chuckles as he watches the bulge in Jin's stomach move with each thrust.

"So so so good." Jin sings and yanks on Namjoon's hair as tears shimmer in his eyes.

The gorgeous alpha yelps when his alpha folds his legs beside his body and presses deeper. He watches with big eyes as the alpha completely loses himself in pleasure and powerfully thrusts into him from above.

"So handsome. So fucking handsome." Jin whispers as he stares into Namjoon's red wolf eyes.

"Mine! My mate! No one can take you from me." Namjoon grunts as he feels the unfamiliar feeling of the knot growing.

Jin cries out as Namjoon's dick grows in size and their ears and tails appear. He knows that they are growing close to the moment both alphas have been longing for. Jin desperately reaches up for his mate because he wants to be held as they mark. Knowing what his gorgeous alpha wants, Namjoon slows and lets Jin's legs down then lovingly scoops his alpha into his arms.

Sweet moans fill the room as Jin looks into Namjoon's eyes as he bounces on Namjoon's thighs. Namjoon's fingers lovingly trace over Jin's slender yet toned body as he watches him bounce up and down. Jin's eyes entrance the love struck alpha who loves Jin more than anything in the world.

"My everything. You are my everything." Namjoon whispers and gently traces his fingers down Jin's spine.

"You are in my every moment and every memory. Never in my life have I ever been able to imagine a moment without you, and I never want to know what it is like to be without you. Until my very last moment, I want you to be in my every memory. Call it co-dependence or whatever you want, but I can not live without you. I don't ever want to live without you. I love you so much. I would kill the Moon Goddess if she ever tried to take you away from me." Jin spills his entire heart to the alpha who holds his heart in the palm of his protective hands.

"We will never have a moment where the other is not there. I will never live a second without you." Namjoon pulls Jin into a warm hug and places a loving kiss on Jin's shoulder where his mark will decorate.