🔞 Chapter 35: Beautiful Dream

"Joonie!" Jin shouts with a smile on his face when he feels his mate's presence cross the stream.

"They're back!" Tae smiles and stands up with messy hair and drool on his face.

"Let's go!" Jin hops up and runs out of the Alpha mansion with Tae following right behind.

Neither of the elated wolves realize they look like a mess from staying up for three days straight while working on the files they were sent to organize.

"Jungkook!!!" Taehyung shouts and sprints to his mate's open arms then tackles the smiling alpha to the ground.

"Hey, Rose." Jungkook softly chuckles and engulfs his mate in his arms while lying in the snow.

"I've missed you so much!" The pretty beta squeals and buries his face against Jungkook's chest.

"I missed you too." The Alpha hums and tries to run his fingers through his mate's hair only to find that the beta's hair is a tangled mess. This is when he realizes that his mate seems thinner than before he left.

"Jin! Why are you so thin?!" Namjoon shouts as he holds Jin in his arms.

"I'm normal!" Jin shouts and smacks Namjoon's chest.

"Seriously, what have you two been doing? Tae seems tiny too." Jungkook mumbles and holds his mate tighter.

"We've been busy with pack duties." Taehyung explains and looks at Jungkook in confusion.

"Have you not slept or eaten?" Jungkook mumbles with a worried look on his face.

"We slept." Jin mutters sheepishly when he realizes that they haven't really been taking care of themselves.

"Nope. You two are going to eat something and sleep." Jungkook softly growls and stands up with his mate in his arms.

When Jin sees himself in the mirror, he shrieks in horror. "I just saw Namjoon after three whole days looking like this?! What have I done?! I smell terrible!!!!"

"Love, you are beautiful. Don't fret." Namjoon chuckles when he walks into the bathroom after hearing Jin's shriek.

"I look horrible!" Jin cries and covers his face with his hands.

"You are beautiful." Namjoon hums and wraps his arms around his Jin's waist and rests his chin on Jin's shoulder.

"I've missed you." Jin happily sighs and leans his head on Namjoon's and closes his eyes as he enjoys Namjoon's warmth.

"Jin hyung! Why didn't you tell me I smell?!" Taehyung fusses and stomps into the bathroom with a puppy frown on his face.

"You don't smell!" Jungkook shouts and runs after his pouting mate.

"Did I interrupt anything?" The cute beta giggles as he looks at the pair of blushing alphas.

"Oooo we should leave them be." Jungkook chuckles and lovingly scoops his mate into his arms.

"Let's go take a bath together." Taehyung happily suggests.

When the two young mates sink into the warm bath water together, they both happily sigh and close their eyes. They are finally together.

"I don't have to go anywhere for a while. I'll be able to stay by your side." Jungkook softly hums and pulls Taehyung into his lap.

"Good. I have missed you so much." Taehyung smiles and turns around and straddles his mate's lap.

"I missed you too. I couldn't wait to finish everything up, so that I could come back to you." The alpha smiles and gently brushes Taehyung's hair out of his face.