Chapter 25: Tears

"I don't know what deal you had with the Alpha of my pack, but it is over! I will not let you take the betas from my pack and use them just because you stupidly killed your omegas and betas because you consider them weak. I have half the mind to kill you. I am strongly considering it right now." Jungkook snarls as he faces the Alpha of the Crescent Pack.

"We are neighboring packs! We should be helping each other in times of need!" The Alpha argues back.

"Times of need?! YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF! You killed betas and omegas because you are WEAK! The strong protect the weak! Only the weak eat the weak!" Jungkook shouts as his eyes flash red in warning.

"All of the betas are home." Yoongi links the council as he and his hunters race towards the Crescent Pack.

"Do you know if any betas died while they were here?" Namjoon asks as he watches Jungkook.

"17 betas died from abuse." Yoongi answers with a growl.

"That's it! I am killing you." Jungkook snarls and turns into his wolf after hearing Yoongi's words. Even if a single beta had died, Jungkook would still kill the weak Alpha.

As Jin continues to fight with his father by his side, he suddenly faces the future Alpha of the Crescent Pack. They had all heard about her. They heard she is ruthless and loves nothing more than to torment others, but they also heard that she's weak and underestimates everyone because she thinks she is stronger since she is the future Alpha of her pack.

When she charges at Jin, a large, grey wolf flies through the air and lands on top of her and latches his jaws around her neck. She howls in pain and shakes Yoongi off with all of her strength. Jin uses this moment and slams into her, sending her sliding through the snow.

"It looks like our pack is expanding tonight." Jin sneers through the link as he closes his powerful jaws around her throat and rips. He smelled the fear of betas on her which made him see red.

The Alpha of the Crescent Pack howls in pain when he feels the connection between him and his daughter snap. His heir is now dead while death stalks him in the form of a large, black wolf with blood red eyes and snarling canines.

When Jungkook lunges towards the Alpha, the Alpha's Beta charges from the dark. Namjoon has been keeping a careful eye on the Beta hiding in the shadows, so he quickly intercepts the Beta. The older Beta and Alpha are quickly cornered by the younger Beta and Alpha.

The large, black alpha ruthlessly tears into the white alpha with every attack, coating the white alpha in blood. He revels in the sound of bones breaking and flesh tearing. The taste of blood fills the enraged alpha's mouth as he closes his powerful jaws around the white alpha's throat. With a deep growl, the young alpha shakes the white alpha by the throat and listens to the neck break.

Once the struggling Alpha stops moving, Jungkook lets go and looks at his dead prey. When he turns to look at Namjoon, he sees his Beta standing triumphantly over the dead Beta. The young Alpha and Beta howl in victory which is followed by their alphas' howls and yips.

Taehyung quickly looks up from the beta he is caring for when he hears his mate's victorious howl. He can feel the shift in the pack with the young alpha's victory. 

Jimin had sent some of his guards door-to-door to ask each family if they are missing a beta. He did this, so that the entire pack knows the atrocities of the current Alpha. He wants them to know that Jungkook is starting the violent transition. He wants them to know that Jungkook is nothing like the current Alpha.

When Jungkook steps foot back into his pack territory, he can tell that the air is different. He can tell that the pack dynamic is shifting in his favor for the take over. When his paws touch the cold stream, he dips his snout in the water and watches as blood rinses off his black fur.