Chapter 14: Deal

"Joonie." Jin gasps when he and Hoseok pull up to the restaurant that his mother told him to go to.

Namjoon smiles when he sees Jin quickly getting out of the car and making his way towards him.

"Hey, Jinnie." Namjoon smiles and gently cups Jin's face.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asks and searches Namjoon's loving eyes for an answer.

"I promised to always be by your side, so here I am." Namjoon answers and hugs Jin.

"Thank you. I can't do this without you." Jin mumbles and buries his face in Namjoon's chest.

"We also thought that we would tag along since the future Theta's mate is of utmost importance at the moment." Jungkook grins as he and the others walk over to the pair.

"We are always by your side." Yoongi smiles and places his hand on Jin's shoulder.

"You never have to face this alone, neither of you." Jimin pulls Jin into a tight hug.

"We will always be your support." Taehyung softly tells Jin with a smile.

"Thank you." Jin sniffles and gently pats the beta's cheek.

"Should we go?" Hoseok asks and turns to face the restaurant.

"Let's go." Jin takes a deep breath as his lover and friends give him the strength he needs for this meeting.

When the group of seven walks into the restaurant, the staff looks at them in surprise because they were not informed that the future Alpha would be coming for the meal.

"Take us to my parents." Jin tells the staff as he looks around the empty restaurant.

"Right this way." The manager quickly motions for the group to follow him.

As they walk through the restaurant, the staff whispers as they look at the beta in the future Alpha's arms. There have been rumors floating through the pack that the future Alpha has chosen a beta to be his Luna.

Jungkook protectively pulls Taehyung closer when he hears their whispers and feels their gazes on his Rose. When one of the staff whispers a little too loudly about the beta being a gold digger, Jungkook instantly has all of them on their knees with one growl. The young alpha will not tolerate anyone speaking badly about his future mate.

"Kookie, I'm ok." Taehyung softly tells Jungkook and places his hand on Jungkook's chest to calm him down.

"No one is allowed to speak such filth." Jungkook growls as his eyes flash red in anger.

"Look at me. Everything is ok." Taehyung hums and cups Jungkook's face, making the hot-tempered alpha look at him.

Jungkook slowly calms when Taehyung's warm, chocolate eyes meet his. The young alpha silently nods and rests his forehead against the beta's and takes a deep breath.

"Good." Taehyung smiles and wraps his arms around Jungkook.

"Thank you, Rose." Jungkook whispers and places a sweet kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"Of course." Taehyung smiles and turns to let the others know that it is ok.

Jin and Namjoon smile in approval when they see Taeyung calm Jungkook before something bad happens. Jungkook's temper is rather well known and known to not be tame-able.

When they walk into the private room that Jin's parents had reserved for the special occasion, the entire room silences when the seven young wolves walk in. Jungkook's eyes scan the room then rest on the pretty omega sitting with her parents. His eyes harden when he sees her looking at him with the longing gaze he has grown to hate.