🔞 Chapter 9: Forbidden

After the other alphas leave, Jungkook carries Taehyung back to their bed then goes and showers. While Jungkook showers, Taehyung stares out of the giant glass wall from the bed. He can't seem to get enough of the stunning view.

Looking at the city from the sky is so different than looking at it from the gutters. From up here, it seems so beautiful, calm, and peaceful. From the gutters it is dangerous, filthy, and loud.

"Do you like the view?" Jungkook asks as he walks out of the bathroom.

"It's beautiful." Taehyung smiles and turns his gaze towards the shirtless alpha.

A bright blush decorates Taehyung's face and ears as he admires Jungkook's rippling body. He quickly looks away when he feels his body heating up.

"Do you want me to put a shirt on?" Jungkook asks as he walks over to the closet.

"No, it's ok." Taehyung quietly answers then pulls the covers over his face to hide his embarrassment.

"The more adorable you are, the more I fall in love with you." Jungkook chuckles and sits next to the tiny lump on the bed.

"Stop it." Taehyung squeaks out in embarrassment.

Jungkook grins and quickly gets beneath the covers with Taehyung. Taehyung gasps when Jungkook is suddenly staring at him with a happy smile. Now that he is looking at Jungkook's beautiful smile, Taehyung realizes that he has never seen Jungkook smile like this before. Jungkook's smiles have always been charming and dazzling but never genuine. Whenever he is with Taehyung, his smiles are genuine and happy.

Taehyung gently brushes his fingers over Jungkook's face and smiles. Jungkook is happy with me. I make him smile like this.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asks and lovingly kisses Taehyung's hand.

"Your smile." Taehyung answers then gasps when Jungkook reaches out and gently wraps his arm around Taehyung's slender waist.

"What about my smile?" Jungkook whispers and gently brushes his lips against Taehyung's lips.

"That it's beautiful and genuine." Taehyung whispers and feels everything becoming unbearably hot.

Before Jungkook can plant a kiss on Taehyung's lips, Taehyung suddenly wiggles out of the blanket and sits up to breathe cool air. Jungkook softly chuckles and sits up with Taehyung. Taehyung yelps in surprise when Jungkook pulls him into his lap.

"How are you so adorable?" Jungkook coos and plants a kiss on the crown of Taehyung's head.

"I don't know." Taehyung mutters and plays with Jungkook's hands. "Your tattoos are sexy." Taehyung blurts out then instantly regrets it.

"Really?" Jungkook asks with a grin and rests his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Really." Taehyung murmurs and nods.

"Thank you. I was worried that you wouldn't like them." Jungkook mutters and buries his nose in Taehyung's scent gland.

"I've always liked them." Taehyung softly moans as Jungkook presses a soft kiss on his shoulder.

"I should get more then." Jungkook huskily whispers and slips Taehyung's shirt off of his shoulder then gently nips Taehyung's soft flesh.

Taehyung moans and leans against Jungkook's chest, not knowing what to do as his world dizzies at the warm touch. Jungkook is very gentle and loving because he wants Taehyung to feel loved and not rushed.

When Jungkook senses nervousness from Taehyung, he places a soft kiss on the red skin then plants a chaste kiss on Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung smiles when Jungkook lies down and gently pulls him with him.