Chapter 37: Returned

"Eunwoo is in labor!" Inyeop shouts over the phone to Jin who is instantly running around in a panic.

"Joon!!!! Grab the hospital bag! Eunwoo is in labor!" Jin shrieks and busts into the bathroom and startles his mate.

"Really?! Let's go!" Namjoon shouts and quickly jumps out of the shower and gets dressed.

"I'll call the others and let them know!" Jin tells Inyeop then hangs up and calls the others to inform them. 

Soon, the hospital is swarmed by the entire group as they desperately ask where Eunwoo is. When they run to the waiting area, they see Jiseok nervously pacing around.

"Appa, it will be ok." Jin instantly hugs his nervous father. "The pup is on time. Eunwoo has been healthy the entire pregnancy."

"My little Eunwoo." Jiseok mumbles and hugs his oldest son.

After some time, Inyeop walks out with a big smile on his face and a beautiful omega pup in his arms.

"She is gorgeous." Jin coos and gently reaches his hand out for his niece.

"Haneul, say hi to your samchon Seokjin." Inyeop softly hums as Jin gently brushes his finger over her soft cheek.

"I'm going to cry." Jimin dramatically exclaims and clings to Yoongi.

"The next baby is Taemin's." Jungkook grins and looks over at his pregnant brother.

"So many adorable pups! This is too exciting!" Jimin squeals and instantly hops into Yoongi's arms which startles his mate.

"Do you want one?" Yoongi chuckles as he holds Jimin in his arms.

"I would love to! We should go and adopt an adorable pup!" Jimin instantly smiles and snuggles his face against Yoongi's chest.

After three years, the toddlers are waddling around the park as their large family endlessly dotes on them. Jimin and Yoongi's twin alpha pups protectively growl at anyone who passes anywhere near Haneul while Hoseok and Taemin's alpha pup chases a butterfly.

"Rose, are you feeling ok?" Jungkook softly asks his mate and holds him in his lap.

"I'm feeling much better. It's fun watching the pups play." Taehyung smiles and watches Hoseok's pup happily giggle while chasing a butterfly.

"How are your classes going?"

"Hmm, they're fine. I just wish you were in class with me." The beta pouts and looks up at his handsome mate.

"You'll graduate in a couple of months. It's almost over." Jungkook smiles and lovingly kisses Taehyung's pouty lips.

"The Alpha summit is this weekend. Are you nervous?"

"No. You'll be by my side, so everything will be ok." The young Alpha softly hums and admires his mate's beauty.

"I'm worried that I might mess something up." Taehyung whispers and snuggles close to his mate.

"I'm not worried. You'll be amazing. Plus, I'll stay by your side the entire time." Jungkook softly smiles and kisses the crown of his mate's head.

When Taehyung and Jungkook arrive at the Alpha Summit where around fifty other pack Alphas have gathered with their mates, Taehyung instantly glues himself to his mate's side. Being a beta at this gathering feels like a perk to Taehyung because he can be invisible amongst all of the other strong scents filling the large ballroom.

"Do you want to dance?" Jungkook asks as he grabs them some champagne.

"That would be fun." Taehyung has decided to shrug off his worries and enjoy his time with Jungkook.