Chapter 13: Break

"Well, we haven't received a call saying that those two have killed each other." Jin nervously laughs as they all wait for an update on the two alphas.

"Maybe they got drunk and passed out." Hoseok suggests as he checks his messages but sees them empty.

"I'm going to kill them." Jungkook huffs and calls Yoongi's phone.

"Hello?" The voice that greets Jungkook is not Yoongi.

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asks in surprise and instantly places the phone on speaker.

"Jungkook, is something wrong?" Jimin asks and looks at Yoongi because Jungkook sounds concerned.

"Why are you picking up Yoongi's phone?!" Jin shouts in surprise.

"We are coming to Namjoon's place, and I'm driving." Yoongi answers since Jimin put his phone on speaker.

"What is going with you two?" Namjoon asks with a big grin plastered on his face.

"We will explain when we arrive. I'm parking right now." Yoongi answers then hangs up the phone.

"Did they finally sign a truce?" Jin mumbles and scratches the back of his head.

"Or did they have sex?" Taehyung asks with curious eyes.

They all turn and look at the cute beta in shock. None of them expected those words to come from his innocent lips.

When Yoongi and Jimin walk into the apartment, they are surprised to see everyone in Namjoon's apartment.

"Did you guys not go home last night?" Jimin asks as he looks around the apartment filled with curious friends.

"We were all too worried about you two to go home. We were waiting for any word that you two had killed each other or got arrested for fighting again." Hoseok softly chuckles and shakes his head.

"Instead! We see hickeys!" Jin shouts and points at the two alphas' necks.

"I can't believe that Tae was right." Namjoon mumbles and shakes his head in disbelief.

"We're together now." Jimin whispers and looks down at their intertwined fingers.

"We have been telling you two for years!" Jin shrieks and stands up with a face full of frustration.

"We are sorry, Hyung." Yoongi bows with reddening ears.

"So, how was the sex?" Hoseok asks non-chalantly.

"We uh we can't." Jimin whispers and tightens his hold on Yoongi's hand.

"Right. How was the make out session?" Hoseok rephrases his question with sadness in his eyes.

"It was uh ... Hyung! Don't ask such questions!" Jimin whines and hides his face in Yoongi's shoulder.

"So, it was good." Jin giggles and leans into Namjoon's embrace.

"Is sex really that nice?" Taehyung asks with big eyes which causes Jungkook to choke and his ears to turn beat red.

"It definitely is." Namjoon grins as he watches Jungkook die on the inside.

Taehyung quietly nods while he processes the information then looks over at Jungkook to see that the poor alpha is trying to mentally disappear. When Jungkook looks over to Taehyung, he sees innocent eyes looking at him. Jeon Jungkook! How could such thoughts even cross your mind when he is this innocent?!

"Don't worry, Rose. We won't do anything until you are ready." Jungkook smiles and gently pets the adorable beta.

"It has always seemed so scary because it seems so forceful." Taehyung quietly whispers and looks down at his fidgeting hands. "It never seems safe."