🔞 Chapter 34: Make Me Yours

"Jin said that it's ok for us to mate before them, but I still feel bad." Jimin mumbles as he snuggles in Yoongi's arms on the couch.

"I understand. We won't mate until you are completely ready." Yoong softly hums and gently runs his fingers up and down Jimin's back.

"I want to mate, but I feel bad for them." The smaller alpha whispers and looks up at the handsome alpha who is smiling at him.

"Me too. They've been waiting for so long." Yoongi hums and slips his hand beneath Jimin's shirt.

"Jin hyung would be upset if we don't mate because he'll know that we are waiting for him and Namjoon hyung." Jimin mumbles as Yoongi's hands slip up his body and lift his shirt off.

"Tell me when to stop." Yoongi whispers and kisses his gorgeous alpha's chest.

🔞

"Fuck guilt. I've been waiting for this for several years." Jimin moans and grinds his ass over Yoongi's hardening dick.

"Me too." Yoongi hums and nips Jimin's pink nipple.

"Mmnf! Hyung!" Jimin whines as Yooni's tongue swirls around his hardened nipple while his hand lowers into his pants and squeezes his plump ass.

"Beautiful." Yoongi growls and bites Jimin's nipple.

"Fuck." Jimin pants and fumbles with Yoongi's pant zipper.

"So needy and pretty." Yoongi hums and stands up then carries Jimin to the bed.

"And all yours, Alpha." Jimin moans as Yoongi slips his finger inside of him.

"I love you so much." Yoongi whispers and drops Jimin on the bed then hovers over him.

"Mate me. Mark me. Make me yours." Jimin begs and reaches between them and begins stroking Yoongi's hot, swollen dick.

"You are mine, and I am yours." Yoongi softly smiles and slips two fingers inside his lover.

"You are only mine." Jimin growls as his eyes flash red with possession.

"Only yours, my pretty Alpha." Yoongi grins and scissors Jimin open.

"HYUNG!" Jimin moans and bucks his hips with pleasure as Yoongi's fingers play around inside him. As Yoongi's fingers curl and scratch his tender walls, Jimin moans and drools, begging for more.

"Do you want to be the dominant mate, or do you want me to be the dominant mate? In other words, do you want me to fuck you, or do you want to fuck me?" Yoongi grins and presses a third finger into the moaning Alpha.

"Y-You f-fuck me-e!!!" Jimin moans and suddenly cums.

"Did my Jimin-ah really just cum from just my fingers playing around inside your tight asshole?" Yoongi smirks and stretches his fingers as much as possible.

"Y-yes." Jimin pants as tears of pleasure trickle down his cheeks.

"I think my pretty alpha is ready." Yoongi smiles and gently presses a kiss on Jimin's plump lips.

"Ready for you. Ready for my alpha." Jimin whispers and pulls Yoongi's body close.

"It'll hurt, so bear with me." Yoongi hums and presses his throbbing dick into the alpha he has been wanting to make love to and mate for a long time.

Jimin whimpers as Yoongi pushes in and tears him open. An alpha's body is not made to be submissive.

"It's ok. I'll stop." Yoongi whispers and stills as he gently presses his lips against Jimin's forehead.

"Just go slow." Jimin mutters and holds Yoongi tighter.

"Anything for you." Yoongi softly hums and slowly slides in. Both have been with many partners, but they always longed to have the other instead. Each night with another was just them pretending that the other was the one with them. Yoongi would always cover his partners with masks and blindfolds, so he wouldn't see that they weren't the alpha he longed for and loved. Jimin would wear a blindfold and imagine Yoongi touching him and kissing him.