🔞 Chapter 12: Better than a Dream

🔞

"Yoongi-ah." Jimin moans and stretches his neck back as Yoongi's mouth lovingly roams over his sensitive neck.

"Are you sure about this, Jimin?" Yoongi softly asks as looks into Jimin's hooded eyes.

"I'm sure." Jimin smiles and pulls Yoongi into a passionate kiss.

Their lips slot perfectly together as their moans synchronize and echo throughout the large, empty apartment. Jimin softly whimpers when Yoongi flips him onto his back and deepens the kiss with his hands roaming beneath Jimin's shirt.

When Yoongi dips his hips and grinds against Jimin, Jimin moans and completely opens his mouth for Yoongi to devour. As Yoongi's tongue tastes every inch of Jimin's warm, wet mouth, Jimin begins to eagerly pull Yoongi's shirt off.

Yoongi smiles into the kiss then pulls away to help Jimin pull their shirts off. The moment their shirts are scattered on the living room floor, Yoongi smashes his lips onto Jimin's plump, red lips. Jimin eagerly parts his lips and allows Yoongi to devour him.

As Yoongi's tongue roams down Jimin's slippery throat, Jimin softly gags and rolls his eyes back as his body arches off of the couch. The larger alpha softly smirks at the smaller alpha's sensitivity. Yoongi loves how Jimin reacts to his touch.

When Jimin pulls away to breathe, Yoongi pulls him closer, not allowing Jimin to pull away. So, Jimin presses his hands on Yoongi's chest, but the larger alpha, grabs Jimin's hands and presses them above the smaller alpha's head.

Yoongi's dominance has Jimin drooling and whining with pleasure. Yoongi hums in satisfaction as he rubs their hard dicks together.

Jimin's body shudders and fights against being dominated by the larger alpha. While Jimin is distracted by the pleasure of their dicks rubbing together, Yoongi wet his fingers with precum then slips a finger in Jimin's hole.

"Hyung!" Jimin whimpers and tried to escape the dominant wolf.

"My alpha." Yoongi possessively growls and pulls Jimin closer.

"Hng it's weird." Jimin pants as drool runs down his face.

"So pretty." Yoongi whispers then runs his tongue down Jimin's sweaty body which causes the smaller alpha to buck his hips in pleasure. "So sensitive." Yoongi growls and wiggles his finger inside Jimin.

"H-Hyung!" Jimin sobs in pleasure and rides Yoongi's finger.

"Fuck." Yoongi grunts when he sees Jimin's submissive state. "I just want to fuck you until you pass out." The large alpha growls and suddenly thrusts three fingers in Jimin's hole.

"Fuck! Hyung!!!" Jimin screams and arches his back as his tongue lewdly hangs out of his panting mouth.

"I want you all to myself." Yoongi groans and grinds his dick harder against Jimin's abdomen.

"I want you inside." Jimin cries with tears streaming down his face. "I want to be yours, and I want you to be mine." Jimin's sobs wrench at Yoongi's heart because they cannot fully be together.

"Fuck, Pup." Yoongi whispers softly and litters Jimin's quivering stomach with soft kisses. "Me too. I want to mark you, and for you to mark me." Yoongi softly smiles and picks Jimin up in his arms.

"Let's finish in bed." Jimin smiles and cups Yoongi's face then softly kisses him.

"Perfect." Yoongi mutters into the kiss as he carries Jimin to the bed.

As Yoongi carries Jimin to the room in the darkness of the empty apartment, Jimin wraps his legs around the large alpha's waist and deepens the kiss. All of their longing is being poured out tonight.