Chapter 33: Alpha Jeon

"Are you nervous for tonight?" Heesun asks her son as he prepares for the ceremony.

"Not really." He answers and buttons his shirt.

"That's good. You'll be an excellent Alpha. You have Taehyung by your side." Heesun smiles as Taehyung walks out of his and Jungkook's bedroom while struggling with his tie.

"Let me get that." Jungkook chuckles and fixes Taehyung's tie.

"I've never worn one of these before." Taehyung mumbles and looks up into Jungkook endearing gaze.

"You don't have to wear it if you don't like it." The sweet alpha hums and looks at his mate to see his reaction.

"You always look so handsome in them. I want to try it." Taehyung answers and gets up on his tip toes and kisses his mate.

"I'm going to get Eunbin ready for the ceremony." Heesun grins when she sees the sweet scene in front of her.

"Ok, thank you." Taehyung smiles as she leaves.

Taehyung happily watches as Jungkook finishes getting ready for the ceremony. As he gets lost in his mate's beauty, the doorbell suddenly rings. When the beta opens the door, he smiles when he sees Ken standing there with a big bag filled with hair supplies.

"I'm here to make sure that the Alpha and Luna look their absolute best." Ken grins and walks into the apartment.

"Oh thank you for coming." Jungkook smiles and shakes the stylist's hand.

"No problem." Ken happily smiles and begins taking out the styling equipment.

Within an hour, the Alpha and Luna look absolutely stunning. The cute beta can't seem to stop drooling as he stares at his handsome mate.

"How did I end up with you?" Taehyung whispers in awe as he stares at his stunning mate.

"Well, I often ask myself how I ended up with such a perfect and loving mate." Jungkook grins and lovingly pulls his mate into his arms.

"I love you so much." Taehyung smiles and gently kisses his mate.

"Well, you two are disgustingly sweet." Ken chuckles and shakes his head as he packs up his equipment.

Jungkook softly laughs as he continues to hold his mate in his arms. Every time he looks into Taehyung's eyes, the scars and pain from his past slowly heal.

"Jungkook! We have a problem!" Namjoon shouts as he busts into the apartment.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook quickly asks and tightens his hold around his mate.

"It's Hoseok and Taemin. There are those in the pack who are against Taemin and Hoseok being mates. They're gathering outside the Alpha mansion to speak with you about it." Namjoon quickly explains which has Jungkook growling in anger.

"Why are they against it?" Jungkook asks while grabbing his car keys.

"It's because of his father." Jin explains and watches as Jungkook's eyes flash red in anger.

When they reach the mansion, there are hundreds of wolves gathered outside of the mansion's gate.

"I will handle this quickly. They'll shut up when they learn that we are twins." Jungkook tells Taehyung then gets out of the car.

Taehyung watches as Jungkook walks over to the crowd to address them. He watches as Jungkook says a few words that makes the angry crowd stand there in surprise. Taemin and Jungkook have different biological fathers, but there was no reason for the crowd know about that.