4

-

-

Sunday came quicker than usual. It was now Sunday morning and Marcelline was having a harder time than usual picking out an outfit. She didn't know what to wear and this confused her cause she usually doesn't care.

She finally decided on a Green long sleeve shirt with a pair of black pants and regular boots. She put a little mascara on and lipgloss and decided that this was fine and she couldn't understand why she had this weird feeling in her stomach.

Her hair perfectly braided to the side she stepped out of the dorm and into the Ravenclaw common room. She was the center of attraction in her house. Everybody found her utterly beautiful and bizarre.

"Hello darling" Tom said once the dark haired girl stepped out of the common room. He quickly took in notice that she looked like a painting. Her shirt color matching her eyes so perfectly.

Tom decided to wear a black turtle neck and a black jacket. "Hello Tom" she said taking his hand to help her step out of the Ravenclaw common room entrance.

"You look quite ravishing but today we are on an important mission. The question is can you handle it, Marcelline?" Tom said her name fluently coming out of his mouth.

"Only time will tell Thomas" she said smirking and walking in front of him. Tom stopped breathing for a second when she said that. No one had ever called him that.

She walked so elegantly. You would think she was royalty and that's what Tom admired. He wants someone so high and mighty down at his will. She was perfect arm candy.

-

"So what are looking for specifically?" Marcelline asked as her and Tom walked in the big library in Hogsmaede.

"I need to know about this certain bit of information. It's called a Horcrux" Tom said and her eyes darted to his once he had said that. "I've taken it you have heard about that bit of magic" he said regarding to her reaction.

"I've read about it in a few books I have. I never dug about it but it did seemed worthy of such. I believe it relates to immortality?" She said watching Tom reach high up and grab a book, handing it to her.

"Yes it does. If you still have those books I would love to read about it if you would let me."

"Of course. I will give them to you once we go back to Hogwarts. May I ask why you want to know of such dark magic." She said and his eyes met hers.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out"  he said walking past her to take a seat at a table with a couple of books in his hand.

"Now if you are willing I would love for you to read these books and write down any bit of information you can find. It is crucial I know all about it" Tom said pulling her chair out for her.

They then sat in silence for a couple of hours. Reading these endless amount of books and in the end, only coming out with a couple of sentences of information. She glanced at him sometimes. He was a very handsome man with chiseled jawline and beautiful dark eyes. Marcelline felt discouraged when she thought of him like this. She could not understand the feeling in her stomach every time he looked at her.

"Staring won't get me information Darling" Tom said breaking her out of her trance. She held her gaze on him until he looked up.

"Where do you come from? I have never heard of your last name." She said and he tensed up, not knowing what he would say.

"I do not know of my lineage" Tom said not making eye contact. Marcelline then felt sad for him.

"If you would like I could do some research on it?" She said with a small smirk. Tom only looked at her, knowing that there is something deeper she means.

"I know you are very busy with whatever you are doing. So I'm offering a proposition, I do a little research and you tell me what your plans are. I am merely just curious." Marcelline said smirking.

"Oh darling, you wouldn't want to know what my plans are, they simply aren't for the...faintest of hearts" Tom said staring at the girls beautiful green eyes. He truly did admire how she didn't cower when he looked at her.

"Oh I must acknowledge you that I am not weak. I do myself have plans for my future but I am merely just curious of what the great Tom Riddle would want to know with Horcrux's."

Tom smirked when she said his name being great. "Oh My Marcelline, you are your curiosity will be the end of you for sure. Your little brain must know everything and the thought of not burns you, doesn't it?" Tom said leaning forward.

"You read me like a book cover"

"Well, Marcelline. You deem trust worthy to know of such information. But we shall not do it here, too many listening ears. Meet me at the Slytherin common room after dinner." Tom said looking at the girl up and down in her seat.

"Of course. Now shall we keep reading?" Marcelline said looking at Tom the same way she did.

She flipped her pages and dug her head into the book again. She did fail to notice how Tom's dark eyes lingered on her every so often.