57

-

-

Days turned into weeks.

Weeks turn into months.

Months.

Months of complete Chaos.

Everyone and their mother knew who the death eaters and their powerful leader.

It became a nightmare for the wizarding world.

But for Tom.

Oh the nightmare only had begun.

For he had much more stuff planned for his precious world.

For his precious Marcelline.

He pushed her small frail body to the limits. Making her endure things people would describe as their worst fears. Pushing her power. Making her more powerful.

It worked of course.

Nights grew very cold for her. She would sleep alone. Her mind would keep her up. She ached. She itched. She screamed. She was going insane. Sometimes it felt like he wanted her to. Like he wanted her to lose her sanity? All she was to him was a weapon?

But then he would scoop her body as it shakes from the torture. He would pick her up like a Princess and make her hot tea. He would comb her thin dark hair and whisper sweet nothings into her ear as she fell asleep.

He would use her. Use her as a weapon. Use her for his own pleasures. Torment. Torture. But then for a sweet second he would be calm. He would treat her as if she was his wife. As if he loved her. Thats what kept her going. Those mere 5 seconds of everything she ever wanted.

"I don't think I can do it Tom" she said getting up off the floor. He paced around the room with his knuckle in his mouth. Her body was sweaty and bloody from all the missed attempts. She wanted to cry seeing him so stressed out. All because she couldn't make a couple knives move.

In her defense; there was 50 knives, all going at one target; and she couldn't use her wand; and every time she failed he would Crucio her.

"You have to! We have to kill Dumbledore! How are we going to fucking kill him if you can't move these stupid knives!" He said throwing a knife at the wall making her flinch. He stopped and watched as tears filled her green eyes he yearned to see.

"It's okay" he said calmly walking up to her and putting his hands on her red face.

"Everything will be okay. How about after this I get the elves to make you your favorite soup. We can read that book you've been wanting to read forever now. Doesn't that sound nice?" He said and she slowly shook her head yes.

"You are so beautiful. So powerful. I get angry because I know you can do it. I know you can" he said rubbing her cheek with his thumb. Oh how she wished she could stay like this forever.

"Do you love me Marcelline?" He asked and she nodded her head yes. "I need to hear your voice"

"I love you."

"And you would do anything for me?" He said stroking her hair.

"Anything" she said melting into his touch. It felt so soothing. She felt...relieved.

"Then just focus. Focus your head. Focus your anger. Anger that you want to hurt people for hurting you. Focus your love. Your love for me and how doing this would make me so incredibly happy. Focus for me and we can be done for the day" he said staring into her eyes.

He took his hands off of her face and she suddenly felt so cold again. He backed away as she closed her eyes. She wanted to do it. Do it for him. Do it so he could be happy. When he is happy he treats her good. He hugs her. He kisses her. He gives her love that she yearns for.

She would do anything for it.

Even if it means she would end up getting hurt in the end.

Just for him to be happy.

Suddenly she heard a big thud and she opened her eyes. The knives that were once on the floor now were perfectly centered with each target. Her face broke out in a big smile and she turned to Tom. He walked up to her and cupped her face. Their lips connected as blood dripped from her hands. Blood dripped from her knees. Blood dripped from her head.

"See. I knew you could do it" he said.

"So perfect" he said smearing the blood on her already so red cheek. Her blood was like herion for him. Her tears were like a high he craved.

"I love you my lord" she whispered. He grabbed her head forcefully and started kissing all down her neck as he went for her shirt. Oh how she was killing him. Killing his drive. His ambition.

He was her drug. Something she knows she shouldn't have. Something she shouldn't need. But the way he feels as he kissed down her body; praising her for succeeding. That is something she knows she will need for life.

-

Um. How is this almost at 10k. That's so fucking crazy. Anyways I just finished Stranger Things Volume Two so I wrote this when I got done sobbing.

I'm so sorry for such slow updates. Life's kicking my butt. But anyways I have such big plans for this so stay tuned. I think I only see maybe 15-10 maybe 20 more chapters ;). I'm trying to plan out how I am going to end it.

Thank you!!