24

-

-

The next day was a sunny day. The sun shined right in Marcelline eyes making her groan. She shoved a pillow in front of her face but smelt a familiar scent that was not hers. It was dark and musky. She instantly shot up and looked around the room.

She was in Tom's room, in Tom's bed.

She widened her eyes and looked down to discover she was in a very large white t-shirt and black sweat pants. She was internally panicking. Did they have sex? Why was she sleeping in his room.

"Your clothes are over there" someone said knocking her from her thoughts. Tom stood in the doorway looking exhausted. She nearly jumped at the sight of him. He walked past the bed and right to his desk where he started collecting papers.

"Did we have se-"

"No" Tom said interrupting her.

"Here's your clothes. Get out" he said throwing the clothes at her. She stared at the side of his face but he did not meet her eye. She flared her nostrils and got her clothes and left slamming the door behind her.

"Move" she said pushing Walburga and Abraxas who were in her way. They both stared at her as she stormed out of the Slytherin Common room. As she walked down the hallway the memories came flooding towards her. She suddenly felt even more angry. He kissed her. Why is he acting like that?

"Marcelline are you okay?" Someone said touching her shoulder but she quickly pulled out her wand and pointed it at their face. Abraxas widened his eyes as the wand was right between his eyes.

"You don't get to touch me Malfoy. Leave"

"I just want to Apologize" Abraxas huffed out.

"Too bad." She said taking the wand out of his face and walking away from him not even glancing back at him.

-

"Malfoy did your father get the book I asked for?" Tom said sitting in his usual seat. The meeting he called was very unexpected. He looked even more tense today. It was 24hrs since the last time Marcelline spoke to Tom and quite frankly she enjoyed the time alone.

"He will be sending it Tomorrow I believe" Abraxas said staring at Marcelline whom looked very bored. Tom seemed to notice her face too and bit the inside of his mouth.

"Meeting dismissed" he said and everybody got up and left. Marcelline was the last one and as she was walking out of the door Tom pulled her back in the room by her wrist.

She was quick enough to pull out her wand and point it at him. Tom looked equally shocked and angry. "You kick me out of your room, don't speak to me for 24hrs then you think I'm gonna stay?" She said and he just clenched his jaw.

"What happened between us was a mistake-" Tom started but she only laughed.

"A mistake you made. I remember every bit of it. I specifically remember you starting it. You don't get to be mad at me. You don't get to act like a little bitch" Marcelline spat out.

Tom suddenly grabbed her throat with his hand and slammed her against the door but her wand never faltered. "You don't talk like that to me. You work for me! You are my servant! You don't get to belittle me!" Tom yelled.

"I'm not scared of you Tom. I'm not one of your little death eaters that are loyal by fear. You do not scare me!" She said never breaking eye contact. Tom stared in her eyes and suddenly had the random urge to grab her face and kiss her intensely but knew he shouldn't.

He laughed a little bit and let go of her throat. She put down her wand and put it in her boot.

"You should be Marcelline. You're stupid enough to follow me. What happened between me and you was a drunken mistake and I hope we can put it behind us. We have important things to discuss" he said calmly and Marcelline felt a pain in her stomach as he said mistake.

"I agree" she finally huffed out and he smiled a little.