14

-

-

"Happy birthday darling" he breathily said and smashed his face against hers again. God if could he would stay in the same place forever. He would kiss her warm sweet lips and smell that hypnotizing scent forever.

"Stop talking" she said and he grabbed her waist and pulled her against him. He walked them over to the wall of the abandoned classroom and slammed her against it, his lips never leaving hers. "Jump" he said and she did so wrapping her legs around his. He picked her up with ease and she wrapped her small arms around his neck.

"Abraxas we have to go to class" she said and he turned to kiss her on her neck. She closed her eyes and she felt his warm lips on her cold neck and sighed. "Come on you can miss one class" he said and started nibbling on her earlobe.

"Abraxas if you don't stop I'm gonna kick you" she said and he sighed and let her down politely. She looked at him, his hair was all messed up and his lips red and swollen.

"You look beautiful" he said rubbing her red face. He looked down to her neck and saw little tiny red marks but no one would see those. They were barely visible. "Can't say the same for you Malfoy" she said and he rolled his eyes with a light laugh. They have been doing this for about a week and he was accustomed to her insults.

They walked out of the classroom and into the hallways. They both had the same class so it won't be weird if they walked in together. "Have you seen Riddle?" He asked breaking the silence and she felt that same shiver throughout her body.

"No" she said and they turned into the potions classroom. There was only a few people there early and one stood to her. The raven haired boy with such dark eyes was in the corner reading a book, ignoring her very existence. She rolled her eyes and took her seat in the front and Malfoy sat back near Tom.

Tom was not reading the book but only used it as a disguise. He noticed the very moment she walked into the room and suddenly he couldn't breathe. He felt like the world was spinning. He couldn't look at her. Not after what he did. God he wishes he could do it again.

"Hey man I haven't seen you in forever now" Abraxas said staring at Tom. "I have been dealing with a couple of things" he said not looking up. Suddenly the room was buzzing with people as class was about to start.

"Hello Class! Now todays lesson is very vital and important. We will be brewing this very potion in this small vile. Can anyone tell me what this Potion is?" Slughorn said holding up the vile.

"It's Amortentia sir"

"Correct! 5 points to Hufflepuff." Suddenly Tom felt an overwhelming pain all throughout his body. He didn't want to know of the very same love potion he was conceived under. He wanted to walk out of the class that very moment that Hufflepuff said the name.

"You can work in pairs and can find the pages on 187. You may go to your partners now" Slughorn said and he noticed how Malfoy stood up quickly and walked over to the other side of the table. He walked over to Marcelline who looked up at him surprised. He looked like he was asking her something but she shook her head and said no. His demeanor went down and he walked towards Theodore Nott. Marcelline got up and walked over to where Tom sat in the corner.

"Partners?" She said and he only nodded not even looking at her. She understood why he was so quiet. She understood what he was feeling so she took in on her own hands to make the potion. It was quiet. They didn't talk nor look at each other even. She added the final bits to it and done. She watched as the potion turned a pearly pink color and felt accomplished.

"You have done it again Ms.Dubois! Perfectly brewed no doubt. You and Mr.Riddle make a great team!" Slughorn said walking around to their potion.

"Now can anyone tell me the details of this very potion" he said giving 50 points to Slytherin.

"It smells different for each person. It smells like the very thing that attracts you most" someone said.

"Yes exactly! Now would anyone be brave enough to go up to my little vial and take a whiff, telling us what they smell?" He said and Abraxas shot his hand up which shocked everyone as he rarely answers questions.

"Mr.Malfoy! Come on up and tell us what you smell." He said and Abraxas stood up and walked over to Slughorns little vial which was now open"

"I smell parchment paper, freshly cut grass and Orange" he said making direct eye contact with the very girl that smelled like that. Her breath hitched and she couldn't breath.

The word stuck out to him. Orange. He watched Malfoy stare at the girl next to him like she was his possession. Like he owned her and was proud. Tom felt angry. We're they dating? We're they having sex? Tom only knew one thing; whatever it is has to come to an end.