47

-

-

The walls of her house were beginning to look thinner and thinner.

She noticed every little aspect. How big and quiet the house actually is. How if you would talk loud enough it would echo.

It's kind of driving her mad.

Silence.

So she sat down at the piano again but charmed it so it will play on its own. She only watched. Watched as the keys were pressed into each other making a beautiful sound.

She wished she appreciated the sound more when she was little.

"Did you write that?" Tom said from behind her.

"Yes" she replied standing up to walk out of the room but he grabbed her arm.

"You can't keep ignoring me" he said and she hesitated.

"I'm not ignoring you Tom. Please just let me go" she said but he only grabbed her harder and pulled her upstairs into the room which he now called his.

It was a lot different. Darker walls. More books. It looks like it was actually being used. Tom shut the door as he pushed her in and locked it with a spell and she rolled her eyes cursing silently.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He said turning around again to face her. She wondered if jumping out of the window that was open was a better idea than to let him know.

"Tom I just told yo-"

"That's bullshit! I haven't spoken to you in months! Is it the Ravenclaw? I swear I will-" his voice started getting louder and louder.

"It's not Christian! God Tom it almost sounds like you're jealous?" She said trying to turn it around.

"I am" he said Blankly and her face went red.

"What?"

"I am jealous. I'm jealous that he gets to talk to you when you are so ignorantly ignoring me. I'm jealous that he is spending all of your time of stupid shit." He said and she only stared at him.

"Why are you ignoring me Marcelline?" He said again stepping closer.

"I just told you I'm not-" he stepped closer making their chest almost touching. He stared down at the girl with a demanding look. She was starting to feel herself cave in under his gaze.

"I can't tell you Tom. Please just trust me when I say you wouldn't want to know" she said and he only stared down from her eyes to her lips to her eyes again.

"You're wrong. I want to know everything about you and what goes on in that pretty little mind" he said grabbing her face with his hands pulling her closer.

"Are you going to tell me?" He said staring at her lips.

"No" she only said and he got a strong whiff of her scent making his mind go blank.

"I'll get it out of you" he said and with that he crashed their lips together. Sparks and fireworks exploded around them. She did not pull away. She only moved with him so they were in sync.

She knew this was wrong.

But it felt so right.

He grabbed her waist and picked her up so she was wrapped around his. Their lips never left each other's.

He walked over to the bed and gently placed her down and got on top of her. The world suddenly didn't exist. It was like a high they had been searching  and searching for and now they had found it. He had never felt this way before. He felt weak. The way his body reacted with her's made him walk to kill her right there. How could she have such an impact on him? She was only a silly girl.

A silly girl with beautiful eyes.

A silly girl with a mind as strong as his.

A silly girl who was absolutely the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

He felt her tug on his shirt so he could take it off but he only disconnected their lips and stared into hers.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He only asked and she looked hesitant.

"Aren't you dating Ravenclaw-"

"I don't care about him!" She said and he looked down to her red lips feeling more and more like an animal waiting to pounce.

"I only want you. It has only ever been you, Tom." She said and that was enough to pull him over the edge as they crashed their lips together again.

Tom had no idea why she made him feel this way.

It kept him awake at night. All he could think about is her. All he wanted to do was to see her face and kiss her beautiful lips. It was like he needed to. He felt weak without her. He felt incomplete.

He did not know what made him feel like this.

He will found out.

But right now it was only them two.

And that's how it belongs.

Only them two.