Epilouge

-

-

June 19th, 1994

Death

Death was all they ever knew.

Death over protecting themselves.

Death over money.

Death for fun.

It was in there nature.

It was sort of their thing.

But this....

This is something else...

Bodies of their manor scattered. Hundred of kids just like themselves lying on the floor lifeless. Their friends...siblings.

Their family.

So she took her twins hand and ran through them. Tall men in mask scattered the house.

"And where do you think you are going" someone said behind them and they stopped. She turned around and was met with two men in mask.

"Thought you could get away did ya?" They said stepping closer.

"Leave us alone" The boy said gripped hard on his sisters hand. "I don't think so-" the man started but the girl ran towards them shoving a blade hard into his neck ripping it out so fast and stabbing the other man in the back. 

"That was quite the show" a girl in a mask said. She had a very thick accent and curly frizzy black hair. "I think these are the ones we are looking for" she said to a man with slick black hair in the same mask.

She looked at her brother but suddenly her vision went dark and all she could think about was her only blood she ever knew.

Is he alive?

-

THIS IS SO SHORT BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS A SNEAK PEAK AT THE NEXT BOOK I MAY OR MAY NOT BE WRITING!

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AHHHHHHH!!