62

-

-

When the leaves started to fall again, the Malfoy Manor became more and more depressing. She couldn't stand it. She felt her life completely out of her control and in Tom's hands. At least she wanted to control where she lived.

So she moved out.

With Tom of course.

"I think it's nice" Tom said walking into the small apartment. "Small so nobody would suspect anything going on in here." He said and she nodded watching the boxes float around the room.

"There's three bedrooms. One for you. One for your study and one for my bedroom." She said going over to the little kitchen. "The walls are soundproof. The windows are enchanted so no one could look inside. It's a perfect hideout." She said.

"I know it's not a Manor but I figured we didn't really need a big house for just the two of us-" she said turning around but he was right behind her.

"I think it's perfect" he said stroking her cheek with his thumb. This is what she craved. His intimacy when they were alone. His touch which warmed up her cheek the second she felt it. Oh the butterflies in her stomach felt like a field of butterflies.

"This way you can't avoid me" he said walking away. She furrowed her eyebrows and watched him wave his wand a move the couch.

"Avoid you? I wasn't avoiding you?" She said. He ignored her and walked over to the window which perfectly looked out onto a beautiful lake.

"How's Severus coming along?" He said turning to face her.

"Well. He's quite brilliant. Very handy at potions." She said waving her wand so the boxes started to undo themselves.

"Yes he is." Tom said going up behind the girl and putting his hands on her waist. Taking a deep breath into the smell he yearned for. Maybe he would ask her what kind of perfume she used?

"I feel like there is something going on. The tension. I feel like you have been avoiding me because you have something to say...but are scared to ask." He said swaying her hips to the small soft music playing in the background.

"I don't know what you're-"

He cut her off by turning her body harshly around and into his chest. She looked up with wide beautiful eyes and stared into the abyss of manipulation, the abyss of greed and selfishness, but to her; that abyss was her heaven.

"Don't lie to me Marcelline" he said. She sighed knowing that there was no point in hiding it from him.

"Severus thinks he can get on the inside of Dumbledore. Learn all his secrets and learn what he knows about us" she said and Tom raised his eyebrows.

"But In return....he wants no part in what ever activities that goes on" she said fast.

"That is quite the demand" Tom said stroking her cheek.

"Yes I told him you wouldn't-"

"I can arrange for that to happen; if he can prove that it would work of course. I would need him to tell me the exact location of a very previous item." Tom said.

"The Sword of Gryffindor. I need him to ask Dumbledore where it's whereabouts are"

Marcelline sighed as Tom leaned down and started to kiss her neck. "Do you think he is capable of being a spy?" Marcelline asked Tom.

"I don't doubt him. I just need a little clarification." He said softly kissing the mark he branded on her. She sighed feeling her eyes flutter.

"That is something we can deal with another day. For now I have another problem" Tom said taking his lips off her neck.

"What is it?" She said.

"You and your short little skirt" he said and crashed his lips against hers pushing her against the wall.

She had missed this.

He had too.