18

-

-

"Tom!" She said running through the halls. She has been running for what seemed like forever and she finally found him. He was patrolling the 7th floor as prefect duties called.

He turned around with a surprised look on his face, who were to call his muggle name yelling. He saw Marcelline running up to him and his anger subsided. She ran up to him and grabbed his arm. "Come on!" She said with a smile and he shook his head but started running with her. It was almost like they were normal kids. Laughing as they ran to the room of requirement.

The door finally opened and they both pushed inside as fast as they could. "She told me" was the first thing Marcelline said and Tom felt his eyes grow bigger.

"She stole the crown for power and wisdom. She fled to Albania but when her mother sent the bloody baron to get her cause she was Ill; she hid it in a hallow tree. When she refused the bloody baron killed her in anger but then killed himself in guilt. It's in the Albanian Forest!" She said and Tom ran up to the small girl embracing her. He picked her up and spun her around hearing her angelic laughter.

"Looks like we're going to Albania!" He said and her smiled faded. He set her down.

"We're?" She said. "Are you inviting me to go with you?" She said and he shook his head.

"I do not believe I can do this alone. You have helped me more than you could ever know. Go with me to Albania this summer" he said.

"I don't know Tom. My parents are really strict on me and they don't particularly like me having friends and going out-"

"You're 17 Marcelline. You do not have to listen to your parents no more. Join me in the forest of Albania. I promise you won't regret it" he said stroking her cheek. His touch alone would have made her go. She smiled at him and nodded but in the back of her mind was scared.

"I'm going to call a meeting" he said and she nodded and went and sat at her usual spot at the table. Not a few minutes passed when the door of the Room of Requirement opened and in came everybody Tom called 'friends'.

"My lord what seems to be the urgency?" Avery said taking a seat. Abraxas stared at Marcelline with concern and anger. Why was she here before them?

"I have some important news." He said and they all nodded. "Me and Marcelline will no be joining any parties or events this summer. There will be no meetings. We are going on a little...adventure. I must ask you to keep working on what we discuss. Do not let my absence distract you." He said and they all nodded.

Abraxas was staring at Marcelline. Thoughts were running through his head like a million per second. Why would she be accompanying him? Is this why she hasn't been talking to him? Has she been seeing Tom now?

"I do not want any further questions. You all are dismissed. Marcelline, you can stay" he said and she nodded staying in her seat.

"Isn't it getting late. I could walk her to her Dormitory-"

"I said she is staying so she is staying. She is in no safer hands then mines. I assure you are aware of that...right Malfoy?" He asked and Abraxas stared at Marcelline again.

"Yes my lord" he said and left the Room of Requirement. "He is very protective over you." Tom said sitting down next to her Marcelline.

"I am fully capable of taking care of myself and I told him this 1000 times." She said.

"I am very aware of that. One of the many reasons I admire you. Now, I have to ask you to do something." He said and she met his eyes. He pulled out a black leather book with his named engraved in gold. She stared at it curiously.

"This is going to be my first Horcrux, and you are going to help me succeed within making it" he said putting his hand on her knee. She stared at the hand on her knee and then up at him. He was so close to her she could perfectly see the colors swarming in his eyes. Dark Brown never looked so beautiful.

"Of course. When do we begin?"