42

-

-

"Have you ever been to honey dukes?" Christian asked his now girlfriend. Marcelline only stared at her book blankly.

"I don't eat sweets"

"There's more than just sweets. Did you want to go this afternoon?" He asked moving closer to her. She had to hide her disgusted face.

She only did this as a temporary fix.

A temporary distraction for her real feelings.

It had been a month and Tom did not even look her way.

Maybe he knows and is disgusted with her?

"Sure" she said trying to stop thinking about the dark eyed Slytherin.

"Great!" He said with a happy expression. It did kind of warm her heart. Just a little. His smile was sort of contagious. She could not understand how someone could have so much happiness in their body but it was a feeling she aspired to feel someday.

Hogwarts was lonely. Most students were in their dorm studying or in Hogsmeade. She has not gone out recently; only for food and her classes. Her and Christian spend most of their time in her dorm as she studies. She did not want to fail at her goal of getting head student.

The walls were her home. She was going to be leaving soon and wanted to make an impression. Wanted her name to be remembered.

Tom probably thought the same thing.

She shook her head at the thought of his name. She then turned to Christian grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the great hall and up the stairs. "Where are we going?" He said with an amused look on his face.

"I have to get changed" she said heading towards the Ravenclaw Common Room. His hand had a firm grip on hers as she led them. They ignored every look the paintings and some students gave them. He realized that she was quite use to people looking at her, but he wasn't.

"You should wear something warm I believe there is going to be a breeze" he said as they entered her room. She only nodded as he closed the door. He then turned to face her again but found her completely shirtless with just a bra on. His eyes widened.

"Don't stare" she said and he looked away from her scars that were very visible but to the fact that she was very fit for a small girl. "Do you play quidditch?" He asked trying to take his eyes off the naked girls body.

"No"

"Do you play any sport?" He said sitting on her bed.