22

-

-

Everybody loved Tom and he knew this. They adored him for his handsome good looks, his charming personality and witty comments. He could have people spill their darkest secrets to him and even if they didn't he was a very powerful legilimens.

What bothered him is the girl that intrigues him the most has an unbreakable wall. He wants to penetrate her deepest secrets and every time he tried he failed. "Tom you're not going into my mind so stop"

"What are you hiding?" He said watching the girl pick up a book from their favorite library in Hogsmeade.

"You'll never know" she said smirking past him. It annoyed him that she knew how to play him.

"Show me"

"No" she watched him take a seat next to her.

"You are so stubborn" he said with a smile. "I know" she said opening her book.

"Did you talk write to your parents about our plans?" He asked watching her. Her side ponytail and white shirt made her look so innocent. Tom wanted to crush her innocence.

"No I have to get a few things from my room anyway so I will let them know there." She replied and he nodded slowly. "There's a party. It's Black's birthday and he has his dramatics. I was invited but was not gonna go. If I went would you accompany me?" He asked. Her eyes went from the book to his.

"I would love to" she said and went back to reading her book. God her voice sounded like sweet sweet honey. "Great it is at the end of this week." He said and she nodded.

"Here. The extension charm was a charm that expanded the internal dimensions of an object without affecting the external dimension." She said showing him the part she read. "I will charm one of my purses so we if anybody questions us we won't look as suspicious" she said and he rolled his eyes. "Or we could just kill them" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"That causes too much of an issue. We could simply just let them believe we really are there hiking. I'm going to study the Albanian language I advise you do the same" she said. Tom felt anger rush through him as she gave him an order but when she looked at him again it went away within a heartbeat.

-

Tom and Marcelline were sitting in the Slytherin Common Room together. They were going over their DADA notes with each other and arguing about who was right. "So are you two like together?" A girl said and they both shot their eyes towards the voice.

Walburga Black sat there in front of them with a very amused face. "Tom I didn't know you were gonna stoop so low as a Ravenclaw." She said and Tom just turned his face back to Marcelline. "I'm Walburga Black" she said holding out her hand to Marcelline who just left her hand their outstretched.

"Well Tom when you get bored of this one you know where to find me" she said with a smile and left the common room and into her dorm. Marcelline turned to Tom with her eyebrows raised.

"Don't give me that look Dubois." bf He said and she just laughed as a slight blush appeared on his face. That has never happened before.

Malfoy walked in with Avery and Lestrange both by his side. Tom suddenly put his arm around Marcelline waist and pulled her closer. "My lord" they all said walking past him. Malfoys eyes lingered longer.