27

-They walked with each other to an empty compartment on the train

-
They walked with each other to an empty compartment on the train. Marcelline sat in the corner staring out the window. It was a rainy day. She felt it fit her mood.

"Are you nervous" Tom said and she shot her eyes towards him.

"What makes you think that?" She said.

"Your biting your lip, playing with your fingers, your very quiet even for you, your leg keeps bouncing and you keep staring off outside. These are all signs of a person being nervous" he said and she chuckled a little.

"Just a little, you know. I'm leaving my parents so it's a little nerve wrecking" she said.

"No actually I wouldn't know. I do not have parents Marcelline" he said and she stared at him.

"Was that a shitty way of trying to make a joke?"

"Did it work" he said and she shook her head trying not to smile. "It did work" he said. Her face flushed a little pink as she smiled. Tom took notice of that little color on her pale skin. It was beautiful.

"Me and my parents don't exactly see eye to eye" she suddenly said and Tom nodded. He knew she had issues. He could just tell cause she was so closed off, like him. He tried relentless times to get into her mind but she was much to powerful. He would never admit it though.

"What are you grabbing from your room?"

"Money I stashed away" she said and he raised his eyebrows. "You hid money?"

"I wanted to run away when I was younger and always planned to when I turned 17. This seems to fit those expectations." She said and he hummed.

She was quiet most of the train ride. Tom didn't mind. He enjoyed it actually. He found himself reading a book but when he looked up she was sound asleep. Her face looked softer and a lot calmer as she slept. Tom couldn't tell what he was feeling. This girl in front of him intrigued him. She was so utterly beautiful but she had this darkness to her. All Tom wanted to see was her breaking out of her shell.

He wanted to make her go crazy. He wanted to see her innocent little face screaming with anger. He wanted to see her dainty hands covered in blood. He had fantasies. He knew the girl in front of him was capable of so much. So much more than she knew. He would get it out of her. One way or another.

"Do you always watch people when they sleep?" She said in a groggy voice. This woke Tom up out of his trance and he stared at her. "No. Just you" he said diving into his book again. He saw her face turn a light shade of pink.

Fate •T.Riddle• BOOK 1 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara