51

-

-

"You have to eat" Abraxas said pushing the food towards the girl sitting across from him. She only looked up at him and he sighed taking back the bowl.

"I don't understand why you can't just tell me what has gotten you so upset." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"It's none of your business" she said taking a sip of water.

"Well if our lord found out that I left you crying he would have my head on a plate" he said and she rolled her eyes again at the thought of Tom. He had been hiding in his room for a couple days. No one knew what he was doing not even the people who slept in there. He didn't attend classes as he said he was very Ill. She was getting quite annoyed honestly. It's just love?

"Are you still dating Walburga?" She asked him suddenly making his eyebrows raise.

"No. She was a complete bitch. I cannot believe she put a love potion in the dark lords drink. That's completely crazy" he said and she nodded taking another sip.

"Plus she's to be engaged to Orion after this year" he said and she suddenly spit out her water making him jump up.

"What!" She said with a amused look on her face.

He patted his self down with a napkin as everybody turned their heads away from them.

"Yeah I know. He's not the happiest about it but what can you do. Everybody's been getting engaged or been looking for people to be. Their family has been expected heirs" Abraxas said sitting back down.

"That's ridiculous" she said wiping her mouth.

"Your parents never talked about it? There's like a big party for suitors and your bound to find a partner there. Every pureblood family goes." He said.

"You're going to the party?" She asked.

"It's being held at my house so I kind of have to." He said and she almost spit out her drink again but he quickly covered her mouth with his hand and laughed.

"Was you never taught how to drink water properly?" He said and she laughed.

"You don't have to be married. You can just like....run away I guess. You could come live with me and Tom!" She said and he rolled his eyes.

"It's inevitable so no point in running from it." He said. She was so happy that she killed her parents.

"You could always kill your parents" she said and he choked on his water.