23

-

-

Tom sat in Marcelline's room for the first time. He stood staring at her side of the room which was, very bare. No pictures like everyone else had. Just littered with books. Her bed was neatly made with black satin cover.

"You can have a seat Tom I don't have germs" she said looking at him through the mirror. Tom's breath hitched when he looked up and saw her. Her dark hair was perfectly placed and her beautiful green eyes were staring at him. He looked down at the bed again but did indeed sit.

Tom saw her pillows neatly placed. The air smelled lightly of a sweet orange smell. He felt intoxicated. Knowing that her beautiful head, her soft dark hair was placed on these pillows made him feel dizzy, and all he wanted to do was lay where she had laid before.

"You're very clean" Tom finally said.

"I take pride in cleanliness so thank you" she said putting on lipgloss. "Those books over there might interest you if you get bored." She said nodding over the books on her desk. Tom stood up and stood behind her. He placed his cold hands on her warm shoulders and watched as she tensed a little bit. He leaned down and smirked as he smelled her aroma even more.

"I could never get bored looking at you darling" he whispered and she deeply breathed in. Her head suddenly felt fuzzy and the same feeling in her stomach was now very prominent.

"Where are your dorm mates?" Tom said moving away from her looking at the other beds. How he could just make her so unbelievably nervous then act like nothing happened is a talent Marcelline suddenly wished she had.

"I don't know. Probably at the library. They don't talk to me." She said standing up. She was wearing a black skirt and a plain white shirt. Tom's eyes directed down her body and to her pale thighs which we're very visible. He sucked in a breath but looked away.

"Ready?" He asked not meeting her eye. She hummed in response and they linked arms walking out of the room. Everybody in the Ravenclaw common room stood so still watching them walk out the girls dormitory arm in arm. "Do you always get stared like this?" Tom said giving everyone who dared to look at her an evil eye.

"They say I don't belong in Ravenclaw but I don't care for their stupid opinions" she said walking down the hallway to the Slytherin Common room.

As they reached the Slytherin common room Tom tightened his grip so she had to come closer to him. They both walked into the common room which was buzzing with loud music, people dancing and the stench of alcohol.

"Hey! I didn't know if you were gonna come" Theo said flaring his arms around Marcelline making her fall back a little. "Wow you're very drunk" she said back.