53

-

-

5 years has gone by.

5 years since anyone has heard from them. It was like they fell off the earth. No trace. Of course....no one bothered to check anyway. That's what made them happy.

They were very much alive though...and thriving. Tom had succeeded in his 5 years to gather all he needed for his Horcruxes and successfully make them. While he did that. He gained a more powerful weapon. He taught Marcelline. He taught her how to fight. He taught her how to control the dark magic In her. And she became bigger than she ever expected.

It was time for a meeting. They haven't seen or heard of one another in a long time. Their marks on their arm just became a silly tattoo they said they got together when they were drunk. No one thought about their old lord again. Until the day it began to burn.

And burn.

And burn.

Until they knew they couldn't ignore it. That it wasn't a mistake.

He was calling them once again.

"Ah my dear old friends how nice it is too see all your lively faces again" Tom said sitting at the end of table staring at his group of followers. They all looked so much older. More stressed.

"You may be wondering why I have called you here. After all this time?"

Everyone nodded in agreement on why they left their wives and children at home. Why they were called once again.

"We have a lot of business to get together. It is now a perfect time to strike. Make a name for ourselves. Make ourselves known to the people." He said and everybody was stunned.

It took Orion to snort to make Tom neck twitch his way. "What's so funny Orion?" He said leaning back in his chair.

"It was a silly little group in Hogwarts. We all have kids now. Wives. We have lives to attend to. It's funny that you think we're gonna drop
all of that for a group in school." He said and Tom raised his eyebrows.

Suddenly he started clenching his head in agony and started screaming. They all stood up as they watched their old friend tear down. Blood starting pouring from his eyes and all you heard was footsteps in the back.

"You didn't think I'd let you disrespect our lord, did you?" Marcelline said making an entrance. Everyone eyes turned to her as she walked up to the man that was now on the floor. She grabbed him by his hair and made him crawl over to Tom's chair.

He leaned over and stared right into Orions bloodied up face. Everyone watched in horror.

"You signed yourself over to me the day you took that mark. I own you now, Orion." He said. Marcelline only stood next to him with a smirk on her face.

"If anyone has any objections please do say, I've been looking for a little entertainment." She said looking around to the table of open mouthed men.

She made eye contact with Abraxas. He knew this would happen. He made her this way. He made her like him.

He was so mad at himself that he had let that happen.

"No? Okay well I'll go get the drinks. This called for a celebration." She said and walked away from Orion who was huffing and puffing on the floor.

"Lovely isn't she?" Tom said watching her walk away. Abraxas stared at the side of his face. He now realized what he had gotten himself into. They all did. That Hogwarts was a protection for them.

That they really do work for the Devil.

And he is not holding back.