48

-

-

She doesn't know why she expected so much honestly.

She woke up the next morning in her clothes from last night but no pants. As she sat there alone in the room the memories all flooded back to her. It was like she was hit by a truck.

She had lost her virginity..

To Tom fucking Riddle.

It made her want to scream.

It also made her insides feel all funny.

She knew that she expected too much when she thought he would still be in bed with her..

It still hurt tho.

"Drink this" Tom said bursting through the door startling her. He had not combed his hair. He had no shirt on. He looked like he just rolled out of bed and it made her get all tingly.

"What is it?" She said taking the potion and smelling it.

Lavender

"Just drink it Marcelline" He said running his fingers through his hair.

She only stared at him with a completely blank face. She then stood up placing the potion on the table and faced him with fury on her face. Tom almost looked surprised.

"I can't get fucking pregnant Tom!" She said flaring her nostrils. This time he was in face surprised.

"My dearest father made sure of that." She said sarcastically pulling up her shirt to show him the red scar across where her uterus would be.

How could he be so oblivious?

"I-" he started but she only shoved past him and walked out of the room.

Christmas was nearing and the garden that once was her mothers was full with snow and ice. It almost seemed fitting. The plants were dying now that her dead mother wasn't there to take care of them. She did not miss them. She did not mourn. She had no reason too. She was happy with her decision.

What she wasn't happy with is that now she would have to take over all of her father's businesses. All of the men that treated her that way. She was going to have to work with them. Oh and she was going to make them go through hell for everything they did to her.

"I didn't know Marcelline" Tom said interrupting her thoughts. He walked onto the balcony that over looked the garden and stood next to her. "I know" she said monotone. It didn't hurt that he didn't know. It hurt that it was the first thing he said.

What did she expect?

"Did you want breakfast?" He said trying to change the subject.

"Who was that girl you were talking to? The blonde?" She said abruptly.

"A follower" he said and she rolled her eyes. "A follower you flirt with?" She said back.

"Followers out of love are the most devoted. They actually think they have a chance. We both know they don't but what they don't know won't hurt them." He said and she nodded slowly.

"Are you going to break up with Ravenclaw?" He said and she rolled her eyes again. She only shrugged her fingers and lit a cigarette. She knows he hates them.

"You cheated on him" he said getting more angry.

"So?" She said back with a smirk.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him" she said using his own words against him. She knew she was getting on his nerves.

"Do you love him?" He said and her heart stopped.

"No Tom I don't love him" she said. The harsh winter winds were hitting their faces making them red in the cheeks.

"Why are you with him then? Is it the sex-"

"I was a virgin Tom I told you that" she interrupted.

"Break up with him" he said and she only stared at him.

"Why should I do that?"

"So you can be mines again darling" he said stepping closer to her face.

"Who says I want that?" She said throwing her cigarette and stepping dangerously close to him. They were face to face. The heat from their bodies instantly send chills through both their bodies.

"Isn't that want you want darling. To be by my side again. Don't you miss me?" He said stroking her face. God he knows how to work his words.

"What if I don't?" She said but she knew he knew she was only trying to get in his head.

"I've missed you" he said rubbing his thumb over her bottom lip. Suddenly his soft delicate touch went to rough and he gripped her neck with a strong force. Her eyes widened as she tried to gasp for air.

"I don't like the fact that he gets to touch what is mines. Why would you let him touch you like that? Why would you let him look at you?!" He said gripped harder seeing her face turn red.

"Are you going to break up with him?" He said and she stayed silent gasping for air.

"Are you?!" He said watching her face turn redder and redder. Oh god his pants suddenly felt very tight.

She shook her head yes violently.

"Say it! Say who owns you!" He said.

"You my lord! I'm yours!" She yelled out and his hand dropped and she coughed for air. Her gripped her face with his hand and made her look at him.

"Good girl" he said and smashed their lips together.