56

-

-

He ignored her for a week. He did not speak to her for 168 hours. He did not look her way for 604,800 seconds.

He did not let her join the week worth of meetings. But she knew he was mad. He tortured. She heard his screams. She felt horrible. It was her fault that he was getting tortured.

So she stayed in her room. Where she read as many books as possible. Where she even started painting again. Which she hasn't done in a very very long time. It was actually nice. The quiet. The peace.

She really was thinking about her life ahead of her. About what is to come. She loves Tom. She really does. But she doesn't want this. She doesn't want torture. She doesn't want pain. She wants the peace she was never granted as a kid. She wants a family. She wants a normal life.

Tom made her into a killing machine. She knew she was powerful but this was absurd. She could enter someone's dreams and kill them with just a blink. He made her into the perfect weapon. He practiced dark magic on her. And she let him. And she would keep letting him because she was weak around him.

She just wants him to love her like she loves him.

The door creaked open making her turn around. Tom walked in and closed the door behind him and she tensed up but hid it. She just kept painting. Ignoring that he was there.

"What are you painting?" He said walking closer. He saw the very manor they stood in but the garden was full of flowers and colors. It looked vibrant and colorful. Happy.

She just stayed quiet as he stalked up behind her. "Answer me Marcelline" he said in her ear.

"The manor" she replied quietly.

He put both his hands on her shoulders and started rubbing softly. "It's very beautiful" he said.

She stayed still. She didn't know what his game was here. She soon figured it out as his hand went around her throat. He pulled her closer to his chest. "I have a few questions I need you to answer" he said and she nodded. He let go softly and she turned around. His face was fuming with anger.

"Sit" he said walking to her bed. She walked very hesitantly. "Why did you dance with Abraxas?" He said.

"I was very drunk Tom-" she was cut off by the back of his hand hitting her face. "Wrong answer" he gritted out. She grabbed the side of her face which was now feeling very hot.

He just hit her..

"I don't know what else to say-"

"That you're a little whore who didn't have my attention for two seconds so you go searching somewhere else" he cut her off.

She stayed quiet as he stood up. She didn't want to cry but every part of her body wanted to. He stood in front of her and grabbed her face examining the mark on her cheek he left. His hand went down to her frail neck.

"You're mine. How many times do I need to tell you that! Nobody gets to look at you like that except me!" He said pushing her head down into the bed as she gasped for air.

"I guess since you want to act like a little slut; I have to make sure everyone knows that you're mine" he said letting go of her neck. He pulled out his wand as her eyes widened. Was he going to kill her?

Suddenly his hands went to her head and he pushed it to the side getting on top of her. "Don't scream darling" he smirked at her and grabbed her mouth. Suddenly a burning sensation like none before was in her neck. She felt the tears roll down her face as she moved around. Her hands grabbed onto the bed in agony.

Suddenly all went still and her breathing slowed. He leaned over her face but her eyes were fuzzy. "You look so beautiful" he said caressing her blood and tear stained cheek. She didn't say anything. She felt herself become weaker and weaker until she became unconscious.

Tom stared at the unconscious girl. Blood stained her pillows and shirt. Her cheeks puffy and red from screaming and crying. She had never looked more beautiful. He caressed her cheek as she slept.

"I love you Marcelline" he whispered to the sleeping girl. Something he would never admit to her. He wanted to tell her. He really did but that would make him weak and Tom was far from weak.

He loved her so much he couldn't let no one look at her. She's his. They don't deserve to see such a beautiful sight. They don't deserve to touch her skin. So he made sure they knew. Made sure they knew that she was already claimed.

The grabbed a bowl of water and cleaned up her neck. So gently so she wouldn't wake up. She looked so peaceful sleeping.

T.R

He carved in his initials so everybody knew that she was his. That they know not to go near her; or a fate worse than death would follow them. He would never let no one touch her.

No one would hurt her again.