64

-

-

"Are you almost ready?" Abraxas said getting impatient that his partner was taking forever.

"Relax Brax beauty takes time" she said and continued to put her lipstick on. She had decided to wear a long silk black dress and red lip stick hoping it would help with the seductive part of the mission.

"Don't call me that" he said staring at her up and down. She rolled her eyes and smiled at herself.

"What's got you in such a bitter mood?" She said walking downstairs with him. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Lucius is to be married in a couple months" he said.

"To Bellatrix Black younger sister, Narcissa Black" he said and she raised her eyebrows.

"That sucks to be you" she said patting his shoulder and walking away from him to go in the dining room. Does that mean their will be another Black Sister death eater. She couldn't even handle the one.

She walked into where the meeting was held and everybody had quiet down as her heels hit the floor. She knew all eyes were on her and she absolutely loved it. Especially Tom's dark gaze. She took a seat in the chair next to him and he looked at her up and down which made her smile just a bit more.

"Ok. We don't move in until we get the signal. Everybody pay very close attention. Don't let the minister leave that room. Got it?" Tom said and everybody nodded.

"It's your time to shine darling" he said in her head making her smile. Her and Abraxas looked at each other and nodded nothing getting up at the same time and and hooked arms and soon they heard the apparition noise.

"Do as I say and don't trail off." Marcelline said and they walked up to the beautiful mansion which was guarded by two Aurors. "Hello Ms.Dubois and Mr.Malfoy" they said and she nodded.

She went up to them whispering an incantation to not interfere with the Death Eaters work, and to not let anybody else in. She walked in arm to arm with Abraxas Malfoy who she knew was also invited to this event which made it easier to not be pointed out.

"I don't usually come to these events unless my wife makes me" Abraxas said taking two glasses of champagne from one of the house elves and handing one to her.

"Mr.Malfoy what a pleasure it is to see you!" The minister Millicent Bagnold said walking up to him and shaking his hand.

"And you've brought Ms.Dubois what a surprise" she said and Marcelline smiled and shook her hand. "Oh he's just company" she said with a smile.

"I am going to the ladies room while you ladies chat" she said walking away from them. She swiftly walked in the bathroom and pulled up the sleeve to her dress revealing her dark mark. She pressed her wand softly to it allowing Tom to know they are ready to come.

"Did you do it?" Abraxas said as she walked out of the bathroom. "Waiting for me? Oh wow such a gentleman" she said with a smirk that made him want to buckle over.

"Did you do it or not?" He asked again.

"I think you know the answer to that" she said and with her answer a dark shadow swept in over all the people and all you could hear was screams. "Isn't this surprising?" Tom said and she walked over to the corner to watch.

"Throwing a party without me Millicent?" He said walking over to the Minister.

"You know you would never be invited to these Tom" she said trying to stand her ground. Everybody watched as the death eaters around them crucio'd as many people as they could.

"That's not very polite is it?" He said grabbing the minister by her hair. She went to grab her wand but Marcelline already stopped her grabbing the wand from her.

"I'll take this. Thank you" she said snapping it in half and letting it fall to the ground. Everybody wore a mask. Every death eater accept Marcelline and Tom. Who's name would be blasted around the country now.

"Did you really think that I would let you go that easy? Dumbledore isn't here to save you, is he?" He said turning the minster around making her back press against his chest. Marcelline walked in front of her.

"Why are you doing this? Your family wouldn't have wanted you to become this!" She said breathing heavy and Marcelline pulled out her wand.

"It's a good thing they're dead then." She said.

"Avada Kadvra!" She said and green light emitted the room.

"The ministry has fallen. The minister is dead......they are coming"

-

I've been writing this for like a week and just rushed it so I'm sorry I'll come and fix it when I finish the story.