54

-

-

"You're pathetic!" Marcelline said throwing a punch at Abraxas who dodged it. It was almost time for their first mission and she could tell he was nervous.

"They're muggles! They can't hurt you even if they wanted to!" She said kicking him.

"Ok I'm done" he said holding his stomach and she rolled her eyes. "Pussy"

"Who are they anyway? Why are we targeting them?" He said staring at the girl. Her body glistened with sweat and her hair was messily tied up.

"Some muggle government family. Figured if we're gonna start we have to start big. That'll definitely be on the papers and get the ministry shitting their pants." She said and he only nodded once.

It was almost Halloween and the leaves were falling off the trees. The wind was rustling around harshly. She almost forgot what she was about to do when she stared outside. It was Abraxas who pulled her out of her trance.

"How did you get that scar?" He said looking at the one near her shoulder.

"From banging your mum" she said with a smirk and walked away from him to go shower.

-

She was now in her outfit. She had recently designed a set of mask for them. She stared outside of her balcony on the dead garden. She almost regretted letting it die. That maybe somehow she could have repaired it. No. They were dead the day her mother died. Just like a lot of things.

"The Dark Lord wants you downstairs" Orion said stiffly and she nodded leaving her room. She didn't feel bad for what's she did to him. He disrespected Tom. He deserved everything that happened. She couldn't help but think maybe she went a little over board though?

"How old are your kids?" She asked as they walked downstairs.

"Sirius is 2 and Regulus is one month" he said and she nodded. "We're you happy when they were born?" She asked.

"My family was. We now have two perfectly healthy heirs of Black." He said stiffly.

They walked down into the large room where everyone was held and separated ways to their awaiting seats. Tom watched as Marcelline took the seat closest to him. She didn't seem nervous. That's what he liked. Her confidence.

"You will Apparate to the muggle house at approximately 1:45 am. There you will be met with cameras; make sure you take them out. Do not mess this up!" He said sternly looking at Abraxas and Orion who would be accompanying Marcelline. Well more like she was babysitting them to make sure they do it right.

"We won't my Lord" Abraxas said.

They apparated when the clock hit 1:45 exactly. They walked up behind a big tree. "Follow my lead. Don't do anything you're not suppose to" She said and they nodded. She quickly pointed her wand at the nearest cameras and suddenly they broke in half.

"Come on" she said and they swiftly made their way up into the door. "Alohomora" she whispered and they heard a quiet click.

She turned the door nob and walked in first. There was a big living room that they're were met with. "Who's there?" She heard someone whisper and she pulled out her wand.

"Avada Kadavra" she said and she heard a thud. She flashed the light with her wand to find an older man in just his under wear dead on the ground. "I'm going to find the wife. Go check the other rooms" she said and they nodded all going upstairs.

"Bernie? Is that you darling?" She heard a women say and so she entered the room. The women was about to scream as she saw who entered but she was dead before any sound could come out of her mouth.

"Everywhere else is clear" Orion said staring at the womens body. "Good. Where's Abraxas?" She asked and he shrugged.

She searched every room until she found him standing over something. She walked up to him but saw that it was a baby he was staring at. A baby with a big smile on their face. "Do it Abraxas!" She said and he only stared.

She sighed and took his wand out of his hand. "Avada Kadavra" she said and the baby smile suddenly faded. Abraxas turned to her with his heart stuck in his throat.

"Come on" she said angrily. She took his hand and Orions and Apparated out of the house.

When they sat down at the table again with Tom staring at them waiting to here what happened; she found herself nervous.

"Who killed the wife and husband?" Tom asked. "I did" Marcelline said and he smirked at her.

"Orion checked the house while Abraxas dealt with the child. The house is clear. The mark was put over the house by Orion." She said and he searched their eyes.

It was like a ticking time bomb. He stared quietly at them. It was so excruciatingly quiet she could hear their heart beats.

"Very good!" He said getting up and leaving the room. She let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding. She suddenly grabbed Abraxas face and turned it to hers.

"Do you care about your family?" She said and he stared at her wide eyes.

"If you value anything in life than I would do what he tells you to do. He will kill your family without hesitation. I won't lie for you again. Get a grip" she said and let go of his face and walked out of the room.

Abraxas only had one thing on his mind.

She lied to the dark lord for him.

Maybe there was a chance he could save her from him?