68

-

-

October 31st, 1981

She woke up bright and early. This was quite an unusual thing because of her now very sickly Ill body. She usually stays in bed. Resting. Sleeping.

Today she felt brand new though. Like she turned over a leaf and started new. Her body felt warmer. Hands felt stronger. She walked through the garden of the Malfoy Manor. Oh how lovely Narcissa has made this garden. Very beautiful. Full of colors and life.

"You don't have any shoes on?" Severus said as he went up to her. She did not pay him any mind though. Just walking through humming a random muggle song she learned.

"Quite peaceful actually. Knowing your going to die." She said and his face fell. She looked exactly how she did the day she met him.

Bright. Full of life and color.

"Tom had asked to see you-"

"Tell him I will be out in the garden" she said picking up a flower. "My mother had a garden actually. Never really took care of it. It was rather dull but the house elves did the best they can" she said.

"Do you think they will forgive me?" She said.

"Who?"

"My parents. The gods who decide whether you shall pass over or whatever there is to after life. I hope they shall forgive me for the mistakes I made in my life." She said handing him the small flower.

It was a beautiful Lily flower.

"You seem quite well today" he said twirling the flower.

"Yes I do feel........calm I guess you could say" she said.

"I should go back-"

"You shouldn't let Tom scare you Severus. I've seen what you can do. You are very powerful and underestimate yourself. He keeps you close so he knows what you are doing at all times" she said.

"I-"

Lucius ran up to them red in the face completely out of breath.

"Peter....told the dark lord.....where James and Lily are....." he said and they both looked at each other and ran back inside.

We seen Peter who was in the corner and Severus looked as if he wanted to kill him. Tom was pacing around frantically.

"You can't go!" She said going up to Tom.