32

-She had not woken up in 24hrs

-
She had not woken up in 24hrs. Her frail body laid on his bed. He had gotten her out of her blood stained clothes with a simple spell.

Tom was starting to worry. She made no movements. No sign of waking up. He guessed whatever was down there seriously hurt her. The Diadem was in the corner staring at him. It was a reminder of what he just put her through. What he almost allowed to happen. She could have died, and it would have been his fault.

"I'm not dead" she said quietly. His head jerked over to the bed and he quickly ran over there and sat next to her and she slowly moved herself up.

"I didn't mean to pride in your mind. They kind of were loud as I woke up. It wasn't intentional" she said.

"I don't care. Are you okay?" He asked staring at her face.

"I will be. It was a Nundu. There was like
a room full with books and I saw a desk and thought it might have been over there. When I was turned away he must have snuck up on me. I got in his head long enough to get me over there but I stepped on a bone. It knocked him out of the trance and when I apparated away he got me."

He was silent. He did not know what to say.

"Don't have a guilty conscious Tom. I'm fine. I just need time to rest" she said and he nodded.

"Did you change me?" She said noticing her different shirt.

"Yes" he said and she raised her eyebrows and chuckled. "Help me up" she said and he got to his feet and helped her stand. It took her a minute to get use to her feet again but she got it quickly.

She then raised her shirt over her head and was left just in her bra and underwear making Tom immediately look away. "What are you doing!" He said. Every part of him wanted to look.

"I need a shower. Don't be childish Tom." She said with a smirk. She don't know where she got this confidence from.

He slowly turned around to see her back facing him. She was getting a towel out of his drawer. Her back was littered with old scars but looked so soft. She turned around and met his eyes. Her stomach was perfectly toned and now had a big scar on it.

"You're welcome to join Tommy Boy" she said and walked away from him with the towel around her shoulder.

He considered the offer.

"You know I've always admired you." She said from the bathroom. "Since our first year. You were the only one to actually give me a competition. Keep me on my toes" he moved outside the bathroom door listening to her.

"I've thought you were quite handsome. How pretty you would look in my bed" she said and his breath hitched.

"Do you have fantasies of me Tom?" She said and his jaw clenched. She was getting in his head.

"I'm taking your silence as a yes" she said. She knew him like the back of her hand and it angered Tom.

"You can come in Tom"she said and the door unlocked. He hesitated.

He opened the door and the steam from the shower hit him in the face. He slowly stepped in and closed the door behind him. He seen her silhouette. Her curves moved ever so slight as the water hit her. It was just a shadow. Just a brink of everything he had imagined.

"Did you ever have sex Tom?" She asked suddenly.

"Yes" he said quietly.

"I haven't. I thought it was stupid. I wouldn't want no one to see me so vulnerable." She said.

"Did you ever want to have sex with me?" She said and his eyes opened wide. Her ability to be so bold shocked him.

"No"

"Liar" she laughed out.

"You're a beautiful girl Marcelline. Any man would have that fantasy" he said defending himself.

"But you are not just any man Tom. So that is more than just a compliment for me." She said.

"Wanna know a secret?" She said and the water stopped.

"I've thought about it too"