33

-

-

Tom had succeeded with yet another Horcrux. He had killed a Albanian muggle he found. Marcelline was right there, yet it didn't bother her as much as she expected it to.

He was now in bed sleeping just like last time. It has been 24hrs so she expects him to wake soon.

"Did you change my clothes?" Tom asked suddenly making Marcelline jump and turn around.

"Yes your other ones were bloody. I have them hanging up" she said and continued to cut fruit. She then handed him the bowl of mixed fruit, mainly strawberries though.

He accepted the fruit great fully and started eating them. "How many do you want to make?" She asked him and he looked up at her. He looked so beautiful. She could see his natural curls and his stubble on his face.

"7"

"Why 7?" She asked him.

"Don't ask questions you don't wanna know" he said and smirked.

"I was invited to a party that's who I was writing to. I was not gonna go but I believe he might have an idea of where Salazar Slytherin necklace is." She said and he nodded.

"Since your a descendant I believe it is only right for you to have it. Did you bring nice clothes?" She said and he nodded again.

"Good. It is tomorrow night. I expect you should be fully healed by then." She said.

"Who's party?" He finally asked.

"Achillies. I'm gonna try to get some info out of him" she said. "We can leave after that then. I don't wanna stay in this forest longer than I have to." She said and got up walked away.

He watched the way she walked. God the way she moves does something to him. He has been growing restless. He wants to have her. Wants to see that evil glint again. He craved it. He craved her.

He got up and slowly walked over to her. Her back was facing him. "I don't know it's quite romantic isn't it?" He whispered in her ear.

"We're all alone where no one would find us. Peace and quiet. We could do whatever we wanted" he said and his hands went to her waist. She sucked in a breath.

He then harshly grabbed her and turned her around so she was facing him. "So beautiful" he said letting his thumb run over her pouty lips. It was like there was no time. No air. It was just them two.