60

-

-

In a failed attempt to kill Dumbledore; Tom was left with only one thing to do.

Hide

And he did just that.

They hid away for 15 years.

Abraxas's son was nearly over his time at Hogwarts. In fact all their kids had almost finished. No one had heard a peep from the Dark Lord and his followers.

Until..

"You look like you could use a drink" Marcelline said sitting next to a boy who had visible tears in his eyes. He looked up and rolled his eyes about to get up and leave but she grabbed his arm.

"I don't bite. Just looking for friendly conversation that's all. I'm new to the neighborhood" she smiled at him and she felt him ease up just a little. His black eyes pierced hers but she looked away and called for a drink from the waiter.

"What makes a young man like you so upset?" She said handing him the glass of FireWhiskey.

"I'm not upset. Just concerned" he said downing the glass. She raised her eyebrows as she took a small sip.

"Is it maybe about a girl?" She said and his eyebrows raised. "Just a good guess" she said watching his glass refill back up.

"Yeah it is about a girl" he said looking at the red colored whiskey.

"Well I'm a girl. Perhaps you could..vent to me and I could give you my honest girlish opinion" she said with a smile.

He sighed and downed the whole cup again and faced her. She got a better look at his facial featured. Pale skin. Thin. Dark long hair. Sort of crooked nose..

"There's this girl I like...well like is an understatement. We've been friends since right before school. She use to come to me for everything. She met this little..group. Now they have taken her from me and use her. They almost killed me and she probably doesn't even know about it. I just want to protect her. To save her.." he said staring into her green eyes.

"She is the only girl whom had ever given me the light of day. She is so kind and beautiful. They will destroy her. I won't let that happen.." he said.

"She sounds she has lost her way" she said leaning closer to him. "Where she belongs she is not. She belongs with you..."

"Severus. My name is Severus" he said and she smiled.

"She belongs with you Severus." She said he nodded slowly never leaving the trance in her green swirling eyes.

"How about you and I make a little deal?" She said with a smirk.

"I know of a man. A very powerful man. He could make your dreams come true with just a flick of his finger. And all he asked in return is your loyalty. Doesn't that sound nice Severus? Everything you have ever dreamed of. It could all be yours...this girl...she could be yours"

"That does sound nice" he said with a hiccup from the alcohol.

"Are you talking about Dumbledore?" He said and she laughed.

"Dumbledore is a fool compared to this man. Come..Severus. Take my hand. I have something I think you will like to see" she said standing up and reaching out for his hand. He downed the last glass before standing up and taking her delicate cold hand.

"I don't know your name" he said turning to her. She turned her head with a kind welcoming smile.

"You will know very soon Severus." She said and apparated them away. They quickly landed on their feet and he looked at the beautiful garden they landed in. In front was a huge white manor. She took his hand again and they walked up again. Well she walked and he stumbled.

"You have very pretty eyes" he said finally getting it off his chest. She turned to him with a smile. "So I've been told.." she said and unlocked the door.

Oh Green Eyes

How they have destroyed him in so many ways.