40

-

-

"Hello Darling" Tom said sitting next to the girl who has been avoiding him. She did not look up at him. "Hello Riddle" she said no emotion.

"Meet me in the Slytherin Common Room after dinner?" He said and she finally looked up.

"What for?" She noticed how his hair was slight curlier today. He had a mischievous look on his face. Her heart fluttered as his little smirk turned into a little smile.

"Don't question me Darling"

"Are you gonna poison me?" She asked sarcastically.

"I would never lay a finger on your perfect soul" he said reaching over to caress her face. They were in the dining hall as it was breakfast. Tom was never affectionate. He hated it in fact. Especially in front of others. This is how she knew he was up to something; yet she was still melting into his palms.

"You'll be there?" He said.

"Maybe" she said and he stared into her eyes.

"I hope to see you there beautiful" he said and suddenly got up from the Ravenclaw table to the Slytherin. She face felt warm and she could still feel his cold touch on her face.

"What was that about?" Someone said breaking her out of her trance. Christian sat right where Tom was with an odd expression on his face.

"Nothing" she said eating a strawberry.

"Are you guys dating?" He said and she scrunched up her face.

"I'm not dating Riddle" she said and he rolled his eyes.

"So you won't let me take you on a date but you'll let Riddle caress your face" he said and she remembered that in the past few days he had tried to ask her out with no success.

"I don't date" she said.

"Tell that to the blush on your face when he appeared" he said and she suddenly got up gathering her things.

"Hop off my dick" she spat and walked away from him. He was right though. Tom had her wrapped around his cold pale fingers.

She felt weak around him. He could bend her at his will. She no senses around him.

He was her weakness.

-

"Oh look who it is!" Orion said as Marcelline entered the Slytherin Common room.