45

-

-

Tom was out of the hospital wing.

Just in time for Christmas break.

Just in time to get Marcelline alone in her house.

Maybe she will go to Christians?

The snow was piling down on Hogwarts as they all entered the train to go home. She shared a compartment with Christian and frog Ernie. That thing absolutely disgusted her.

"He's really not that bad" Christian said and she stared at the frog in absolute disgust. "If you come anywhere near me with that thing I will kill you and everyone you love" she said and he only laughed at her 'joke'.

"Are you going to be okay going home alone? I can ask my parents if I can stay with you-"

"I don't want you to stay with me please stop asking" she said frustrated. He grew more and more clingy with her. They had done nothing but kiss so she couldn't understand his attachment towards her.

"Is Riddle staying with you?" He asked and she furrowed her eyebrows.
How did he know that?

"Excuse me?"

"Tom Riddle. Slytherin. Goes by Voldemort but everyone knows that's such a stupid name. Tall."

"I know who Tom is! What makes you think he is staying with me?" She asked him.

"I don't know just a guess. He's very attached to you. It's quite annoying. You're my girlfriend yet he swears he owns you" he said and Marcelline flared her nostrils.

"If he was I would hope you would tell me. I don't feel comfortable with him staying-"

"He is" she said staring into his eyes. She watched the emotions swirl around in his eyes at her response.

"What?"

"Tom is staying with me" she said.

His face morphed into a red fit of anger. She could only be amused that she made him this mad.

"Is that why you don't want me there?! Are you and him fucking? Is that why you won't have sex with me?!" He yelled but Marcelline quickly pulled out her wand and pointed it at him. "Don't talk to me like that" she said.

"You don't scare me Marcelline. You act all big and tough but I know you're too much of a coward to do anything" he said and she smirked.

"You don't know half of what I done"

"Do you love him? Is that why you defend him everytime someone talks about him. Why every time he walks by you watch him. Why you went Beserk on Walburga?!" He said and her heart dropped.

"I don't love Tom. Stop asking me these stupid questions" she said gritting her teeth.

"Why are you letting him stay at your place?" He said.

"That is none of your business" she said back to him.

"I am your boyfriend! I don't want him to stay in that house alone with you! I'm staying with you!" He said and she bit her tongue.

"I don't care what you want. You're not staying with me." She said and he rolled his eyes.

"It's either me or him. I'm tired of you saying you care about me but you always run back to him. You are playing games and I'm tired of it! If you let him stay with you then we're over!" He said and shoved her hand out of his face and left the compartment.

She did not care. She never did.

She never cared for him.

She never cared for no one.

Except Tom.

And she will defend him until it kills her.