52

-

-

The great hall was buzzing with all the 7th years. It was now the end of the year and everyone and there mom was ready to leave school once and for all

"Settle down Settle down"  Professor Dippet said and the hall suddenly went quiet. "I only have a few words before your last feast begins."

Everyone stayed silent in there seats but Marcelline with a small giggle as Tom made fun of him. They were sat at their respective tables but talked amongst their minds. She looked up to find him with a small smile too.

"I hope you know I have won best student" he said in her head.

"We will see about that Riddle"

"I have a few awards to give out. These awards go to the students who have excelled over the years and showed great success in their years of Hogwarts.."

"Why is his nose so crooked?" Tom said in her head making her almost spit out her drink.

"Looks like someone is a spitter.."

Her face went red as she rolled her eyes and stared at the Professor who just handed a Hufflepuff an award for excellence in Herbology.

"Now I have two more awards. One will be given out by me and one by a very special teacher who had asked me specifically to give them this award."

"There's a student that excelled every year. Never making one mistake. Whom gave our first years an example of what a student here should look like. A student who we all were all very excited to see what they have in store for outside of Hogwarts. Tom Riddle would you please stand." He said and everybody clapped as Tom stood. He made eye contact with Marcelline who only clapped with a smirk on her face.

"Told you"

"We usually would end here but Professor Dumbledore has asked me specifically to make a certain award. For a student who also has excelled amazingly during their time at Hogwarts. Whom for especially him, are exceptionally excited for what they are going to do with their talents. Marcelline Dubois, would you please stand." She stood at her name with a blank smile but stared at Dumbledore.

"Be proud. We're gonna be keeping tabs on you'd to make sure your talents are going wasted. Hogwarts will always welcome you. You may feast now" he said and they sat down.

"You don't seem to happy" Tom said.

"Dumbledore is going to be keep watch on us. Whatever we do we're gonna have to do very secretive."

"I figured that much out. He's quite annoying" Tom said and she smiled a little bit.

"Maybe we should kill him?" She said jokingly.

"Oh darling....I already have that all planned out.." he said and her face dropped as she stared at him.

-

Their last train ride home was very eventful. They all sat in one compartment talking about a party that Orion was throwing in the next week before they were to be engaged. Even Tom was sort of amused at the sound of everybody getting engaged.

"Are you going to come Marcelline?" Abraxas said staring at the girl across from him.

"We may pop in but we have a lot of business to do. We're gonna be very busy" he said smirking at Marcelline which made her turn a red but she hid it by turning her head.

The train stopped and they all hugged each other quickly (excluding Tom) and went off. Tom grabbed her hand and apparated away. They landed on their feet and walked inside the house which was dim.

"So how-" she was quickly shut up by his lips crashing against hers and his hand on her throat. She has grown to know that Tom likes to keep his hand there and she learned to deal with it.

"Already Tom?" She said with a smirk.

"This is only the beginning, Princess" he said and there lips crashed together again.

Oh and it was.

It was only the beginning of something bigger than the both of them.