17

-

-

"Ms.Dubois; Could you please tell me the answer for the question please?" Dumbledore said staring at the Ravenclaw. She looked up and met his blue eyes.

"The difference between a Werewolf and an animagus is that the transformation for a werewolf is not willing. The person who is infected with lycanthropy does not choose to become said creature. They lose all memory and would kill their best friend if they were placed in front of them. An animagus is an animal form you willingly taken on through a spell and potion. I believe that it takes a month to succeed said potion, right Professor?" She said and he chuckled.

"I couldn't have said it better. 15 points for Ravenclaw. Now what we are going to be doing today is-"

She tuned him out for most of the class. She felt eyes stare at her like a hawk. She turned her head slightly and met deep brown ones. He had a smirk on his face that she loved so much. She so blindly adored him that not even she knew. She raised her eyebrows at him and turned back around, knowing his eyes were still on her. She loved the attention from him.

When class was over she knew exactly where she was going. She found her way to a little hallway near the Ravenclaw common room. She pulled out her book which she was recently reading and sat on the ledge. "Why do you always come here?" She heard the whisper of the one person she was anticipating.

"I enjoy your company" she said back to the Ghost of Ravenclaw. The ghost only inspected the girls face. She wasn't used to people coming to visit her. "You don't have many friends?"

"People simply just...don't understand me. They call me weird" she said with a small smile. "They say the same about me" the ghost whispered with a small smile too.

"I was reading in the library somewhere and I found something, quite interesting about the Ravenclaw history. You are the only person I could trust and talk to with said information so I was wondering if you could enlighten me?" Marcelline said calmly closing her book. The Grey lady floated down near her and smiled at her curiosity.

"I found in the book of our founders that Rowena Ravenclaw, your mother, has a precious item. The Lost Diadem of Ravenclaw?" She said and the Gray lady looked like she was killed again.

"Do not speak to me about such objects" she said harshly.

"I was just curious. Some people say it's a myth that it's real. I believe it is. I believe she hid it somewhere far from the castle" she said ignoring the grey lady's comment. Her face softened a little.

"I hid it" she said quietly. "I stole it in hopes to become wiser, like my mother whom I could never live up to." She said quietly.

"I understand. My mother always says how I'm a disappointment because I'm not a Slytherin." She said trying to relate to the girl.

"I want to destroy it" she said and the Helena looked at her with wide eyes. "In the wrong hands the Diadem could be used as a horrible weapon and I do not wish to have that last item of your mother used in a horrible way." She said and Helena was speechless.

"My mother fell Ill after I stole her Diadem. She sent Roman to come and fetch me but when I did not return with him he murdered me in cold blood and murdered himself after out of guilt. My only regret in life is that I was foolish enough to try and use the diadem for its powers and not destroy it. I knew people knew of it's powers and they were trying to target it." She said with a saddened look on her face.

"Helena. I promise you to find the Diadem and do what you couldn't succeed. I will carry out your wish if you tell me where it is" she said sweetly. Helena examined the girls face. She believed her.

"I ran to Albania. I hid it in the forest in a hollow tree. I hope you are able to find it and do what I couldn't" she said and smiled sweetly at the girl who is going to fulfill her wishes.

"I am honored you trust me enough to allow me. Thank you Helena" she said with a smile and gathered her book and walked away from the ghost.

Marcelline couldn't get the big smile off her face. She was so happy she was a good liar.