Another Special Chapter and its 1 year anniversary cuz' Why not

Hey....

Remember this story, the first book I was proud to actually finish.

Legendary Forest finish in a rush and had many plotholes, which I then later fixed and medded in the rewrite.  I did rewrote than and continuing it now (self-promo yeah I'm sorry (embarrased emoji )

Although this book is nowhere near perfect.

It has many flaws and there is too many timeskips and I honestly think the characters' relationship is rushed and doesn't build up.  I kinda feel reading it over after several months that Seivon likes the idea of her as a mermaid and doesn't care what happens but wants to be with her.  And Miracine likes that she saved him and wants to be with him for that reason and will go all yandere on anyone if she isn't that person with him.

It just after I wrote it, published it and then I reread it several months afterwards and realized that.

Eek.

But I kinda plan to fix that in the sequel The Atlantic Delta/ Aleutian Delta.

The name is undecided as well as when I'll publish it.  I have like 10ish chapters, but I needed a break from mermaid things and began my forest of legends adventures.

But I'm writing this cause the anniversary is coming up and it's MerMay!

And it's not the crazy mermaids doing terrifying things like killing people that made it kinda eek, because when I think of mermaids I think of blood sucking demons that serenade sailors to their freaking deaths!

That's my favorite kind of mermaids.

But it's hard to write a romantic action-adventure story with that so I mixed the nice mermaids with those kinds of mermaids and you get mine.

My very own version!

Also mermaids not using contractions is annoying.

Okay now down below is a special that happened sometime during AMD events.

Also it's going to be in third knowledge of all point of view.

...

"Ugh, it's him again." Melody groaned, banging her head on the desk obnoxiously.

Up, a few rows away, was a male student boasting and showing some other students a picture of a girl on his phone.

"What's wrong, you jealous of the attention?" Kaisa putted in besides her, "I didn't take you for someone who liked fame and all."

Melody at once shook her head.

"Oh goodness no!" She scrunched up her eyebrows and shook her head, denying everything at once.

"If not him..." Kaisa trailed off, "Who are you jealous of?  There must be something or someone."

Melody pursed her lips and paused for a moment, "Hmm... I guess if I had to pick, I'm jealous of Ashton.  He can do whatever he want in such freedom.  But with me, everyone expects me to be perfect I guess... studying hard, making perfect marks, and spending time with everyone.  He does whatever he wants and nobody questions it."

Kaisa grins, "Well that's cause he's Ashton.  Though, you are the one thing questioning him with everything." She cracks a smile, "And you two been friends the longest out of all of us."

Melody leans her head back, "Maybe.  But you know that's not really him.  All that humor and witty jokes.  He's just as broken as any of us who fell tragedy to an unfortunate accident." Melody lowers her face, admitting, "He's great for listening to problems because somehow his words make everything all better."