Chapter 17: I want to give you a present, a tsunami just for you

She didn't know anything
No one told her so
But the truth was way more violent than she could every imagine

3rd Pov

        Miracine Seaton also known as the Kimoshei Princess and the daughter of the late queen and king of the Kimoshei Kingdom in the Pacific ocean.  After being invited by Melody Medina and having a movie night with Seivon Rivers, the boy she selfishly saved and who is also unaware that she is the mermaid that saved him, Ashton Jacobs, Seivon's best friend and a part-time player that dates girls to distract himself, and Keisa Leison, a mermaid from the Atlantic ocean's Rivalkai kingdom, Miracine abruptly leaves.
       Maybe it was Seivon's fault who doesn't seem to recognize her when she asked if what he told her was something he told every girl.  With him thinking his girlfriend is the mermaid, he wouldn't think he is lying, but with that it ended up with her being irritated.  But then again did he actually think Malseania was still the mermaid? 
       Or maybe it was the simple fact Melody just told her she didn't have any emotions.  Melody and the rest of them were surprised by her abrupt leaving and didn't know what to say.  It wasn't until Melody broke the discomfort in the air.

       "Maybe I should apologize...." Melody muttered shaking her head. 
      "I was only being sarcastic and witty. But I didn't think she  should be upset because of what I said I mean everyone has emotions.  She does most of the time too!"

       "It wasn't because of you Melody.  It couldn't be.  It was probably something else and then when you said that it just triggered her to leave."  
      Kaisa reassured Melody with a smile.  Kaisa just had a bad feeling she is going to do something reckless and then Mivozene and her are going have to clean up after Miracine.

      "It could've been me...." Seivon put his hands up looking guilty.  They all looked at him at once.  "I was talking with her and then she excused me of lying about what I said.  If anything it should be me."

       Well were you lying?" Ashton asked Seivon.

       Seivon shook his head, "No!  And when I reassured her I wasn't, it probably went downhill from there."

     "She's one to talk." Kaisa scoffed when Seivon explained why he thought he is at fault.

       "What do you mean 'she's one to talk'?" Melody raised his eyebrows at Kaisa.

          "Oh you know," Kaisa stated as she quickly covered up the truth.  "She just does reckless things and sometimes says statements that aren't exactly accurate."

          "Well it's getting a bit late, I think I'm going to head back." Ashton yawned.

       "Oh I'll come with you, I should get going to." Kaisa told Melody and tried to bid her farewell.

     However, Melody had other plans. "Wait Kaisa, I wanted to talk to you about something before you left, but I don't really want a lot of people nearby."

    Ashton grimaced, "I'll wait outside, it looks important," he judged looking at Mel's face which looked serious for once

     "So Kaisa!" Melody grinned and exchanged looks with Seivon once Ashton was outside.

         "I swear I... Kaisa I said nothing as I promised to do so and I would never go back or put your or any of the others in dangerous but Mel she is psychic!  She is like so smart socially while I'm basically a rock." He exclaimed,
          "A stupid, dumb rock who can't figure out things and she figured out herself.  But I tell you I didn't want her to not have this conversation but with the face she is making it is impossible not to fear that she will." Seivon quickly saved himself before anything could happen.